9.2 Holy Priest hahahahahah

They equip res lego

You CC the Priest and kill his DPS

you then Kill the Priest

The Spirit Enters spirit of redemption, Resurrects his DPS, causing Spirit of Redemption to instantly end, activating the Legendary to return to life.

You will now need to score 4 Killing blows to win a 2v2 against Hpriest DPS lmao.

Don’t forget that Hpriest can also now click Spirit of Redemption PVP talent and ress his DPS without even dying.

6 Likes

Hopefully that won’t work in pvp… But some reason I am afraid it will. At least in the beginning…

It’s clear none of devs actually queue arena and they base all their balancing from PvE and then eventually from AWC when they see what stupid design they created. Like when they nerfed Convoke after Cloud9 randomly one shotted OTK with Convoke Balance Druid.

1 Like

OP can you explain what and why would cause that?

in 3s, in 2s wont work cuz macth ends after the second killing blow

1 Like

Considering how blizzard works lately, 9.2 will last about a year and this might get fixed like a month or two before 10.0 prepatch.

2 Likes

Aren’t you considered in combat while angel?

if you go angel while ur m8 is dead game ends

3 Likes

idc if there’s a way to ‘counter’ rezz leggo, it tops the list for absolute awful unfun design and should never ever exist in an arena format.

and we’ve all been completely desensitised to it.

1 Like

I mean… what do you expect from them if in community council when they were asked about new sets they responded with that a lot of devs are fresh and were not working in Blizzard that sets were in the game. Just go to NA forums and check their response. It’s… I don’t even know how to call it… Something else

The counter is to not do any dmg so the priest Rez with almost 0 hp and you can execute it (if he has no fade or guardian etc…).

my rsham lava bursted the standing hunter and the priest rezzed at full hp, fun times to be had

What changes? Can’t they do it now?

cries in dots

2 Likes

So for clarity to avoid salt. The revive lego treats it like the shaman revive totem when you die, they don’t need to kill you again ( or atleast that’s how it used to work)

But In 2s it won’t work with the talent anyway simply cause if you both die match is over regardless of guardian spirit.

In 3s in fairly sure, not 100 percent but aslong as they kill the guy who hasn’t died match ends iirc

This is assuming you can revive in combat

Afaik if your team m8’s die and you go guardian, you lose automatically.
Pretty sure it will work like that.
Still dumb design by default but then again, alot of silly stuff is in game.

well i can’t remember the last time i faced a priest that didn’t have fade out of angel, even on 1%

it’s as insanely stupid as nightfae pod, just not needed whatsoever

If nothing will change Healer’s meta will be disgusting imo.

S+++++ tier will be:

R Druid and H Priest where Druid will take some meele and castercleaves where Priest will take over RMP and Jungle

B tier (no point in A tier making as difference will be that big):

Necro H Pala and R Shaman playing only meelecleaves to utilize their set bonuses
MW Monk in caster cleaves since it’s set bonus will improve single target healing with Clouded Focus legendary

C tier

Disc. Disc won’t be bad just it will be benched in every comp by two hegemons.

lets wait a bit until 9.2 is actually live.

Sure but such things has to be flagged so there is a chance someone will take a look at them Broxiz. I never understood Blizzard’s communication. They could add that R Druid and H Priest buffs are PvE oriented and that we can expect PvP tuning before 9.2 release. Everyone would be “ok, fine let’s see what they will do”. Instead there is panic right now because knowing devs it’s possible for them to release them without any PvP tuning. Good example 7.3 patch notes. Everyone who saw Feral and Frost DK changes (PvE oriented again) saw what’s comming. Posts on the forums etc. it took them 1 month and more to tune them. I prefer to prevent the clown fiesta than experience it.