PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread (Part 1)

That bit about wishlist sounded really desperate.

The lore and gameplay of this expansion are dead and buried to me but at least they relax the cosmetics.

Oh finally.

1 Like

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/411187738520322050/880867218634715206/DHD325TG7H0F1630028044715.png

It’s over my fellow (red)thalassoids, belf rp is dead :sob:

Oh please, you’ll still have people in the Bazaar.

Nightborne finally look decent.

2 Likes

No platinum blonde…
The high elf RPers will riot.

1 Like

I legit hate that this is probably going to make me resub.

1 Like

Come back to me.

1 Like

Resist brother. Bite your bridle until the very last patch.

okay but can we solo mythic antorus yet

5 Likes

Should have been skippable in 9.0.5 or 9.1. Heck, what am I saying, a lot of these changes are overdue.

2 Likes

That’s not the only problem though. It’s also the way they are presenting these changes. The way it’s written kinda feels like they had to swallow their pride but can’t say “We were wrong and we are sorry.” and they’re not explaining why did they think they knew better than us, filthy playerbase, who actually are the ones experiencing and QA testing for them in general.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Warcraft/status/1431307337134854146/photo/1 Legacy raid tuning, so maybe!

1 Like

That ain’t roleplay chief.

1 Like

Ah, so they could do it all along!

3 Likes

Sub numbers at a record low and the cash cows have left? Hmm quickly release a few basic content asks people have been telling us to add for sometime.

1 Like

Since beta, even!

It feels really deliberate to withhold the intended way for the features to work just to eventually implement them and get praised for it.

Watch them do it again in the next major patch with a new system that is egregiously annoying and tiresome to use/get through, only for the minor patch to ‘fix it’. Resubbing on 9.1.5 only means they’re free to do it all again and that it works.

Fix the lore and don’t create new awful systems to replace the old fixed ones to retain subs, and most importantly stop abusing your employees Blizzard.

2 Likes

It’s this pattern that will have me not resubbing until like…at least 9.3.5 probably. All the content. All the QoL.

One of the changes that I am still missing is regarding the covenant abilities. I still would like for covenants to be a purely cosmetic option so that we do not have to feel tied to a certain covenant because it has a better ability. I was lucky with Des here and my DK in that that the covenant I wanted for them also turned out to be good ability-wise, but for my warrior for instance, I’d want him to be Night Fae, yet ability-wise I hear people say Venthyr is better.

By which time there’ll have been new stuff coming out that’s just as bad! Unless 9.3 is the last patch, then the next expansion will! :wink: