Where's khadgar

Surely khadgar should be here so where is Mr Puns?. Last thing I heard he was in karazhan but shouldn’t he be here I mean right smack bang in the thick of it. The war he didnt agree with is now over we’ve made peace and the worlds in perral we need him and his awful humour now more then ever.

4 Likes

Same place Jaina and Thrall went during Legion.

He should be more involved tbh.

4 Likes

He disapproved of us being back at each other’s throats (Horde/Alliance) and bowed out.

Hopefully he is dead.

1 Like

I liked Khadgar in Warlords more than the bad dad joke version we got in Legion. It was like he went into pun overload.

2 Likes

he went to kharazan to research so we probably will see him soon again

If we do get this no more at war with each other future, it’s possible we could see him return.

I love khadgar hope they bring him back.

He was a voice of reason during wod/legion

30 Likes

I think it was Jaina’s expansion to shine, maybe he’ll be back next

Dadghar have to think about news joke before coming back.

1 Like

That face

2 Likes

I was told its rude to spit :scream:

That is monstrous.

And then you remember her as “the mage that HSed out!”

1 Like

Yes it always feels hollow to beat a fight but not kill a boss. Garrosh all over.

1 Like

I do not mind not killing a boss… I mean I was severly disappointed how Lich King fight ended. 1st he wins us - that was ok, and then just some random paladin who does nothing whole fight suddenly breaks out of iceblock and steals my kill.

I would have preffered to be dead. I think Lich King fight-end is the most disappointing ‘conclusions’ I have ever seen. It was solid fight, one of my favourites to this day (hey, I am not biased… no… I AM not… erm i am 100% biased !), but this cowabunga-aaaaa from a paladin at end was like major 'what the actual Ffffffff"

3 Likes

Tell me where is Khadgar, for I much desire to speak with him!

3 Likes

When I miss him I use this pet

1 Like