DMT buffs stack

DMT buffs literally stack.

As in, you run a tribute run. You collect your buffs. You reset and repeat. Now you have 2x buffs. Technically you could have others clear it for you and summon you around, enabling you to get up to 32 DMT buffs (assuming you have no enchants, as these STILL count toward your buffcap). Effectively, this would be 115%*32 more health or 200 * 32 more melee attackpower. Or 3% * 32 more spellcrit chance (capped at 99% though).

Please fix this yesterday.

3 Likes

I have failed to find patch notes confirming this. Source?

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Patch_2.1.0

There’s no mention of Dire Maul in patch 2.1.0

Not in undocumented changes either.

• Fengus’ Ferocity,Mol’dar’s Moxie,Rallying Cry of the Dragonslayer, Slip’kik’s Savvy and Spirit of Zandalar these buffs will no longer work on targets over level 63.

Not fix for stacking, but I’m sure that it stacked before 2.1 and was abused in TBC raid.

I find that hard to believe, simply because of how hard and tight encounters in TK and SSC were. Particularly pre-nerf.
All of those encounters would be trivialized by multiple +15% hp buffs. Hell, mages or warlocks would be able to facetank the silly-looking stalkerdudes they were kiting on Vashj.

Besides. Even if that was how it was, it does not have to be that way now. In my opinion it shouldn’t. Imagine how quickly we’re going to be blazing through future content if we get the green light for stacking multiple DMT buffs. World first 20 min BWL hype?

1 Like

I guess, you’re right. Some things are just bugs and should be fixed.

Agreed. But a 20-30min BWL from APES will happen anyways :wink:
Unless trash is linked to some bosses and you cannot skip them with invis pots.

Not anymore, it was hotfixed.

2 Likes

This is correct. The hotfix was applied to all realms 30 minutes ago.

Thank you!

6 Likes

Very swift.

1 Like

Only took a few weeks.
Edit: Not that I’m not grateful and extremely happy that it has been fixed!!

And those who exploited it? Sanctions?

Ooff, Blizzard police on the case as always, playas can never have no fun ;(

*joke btw

_http://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/601912323870818337/633750002526715927/image0.jpg

2 Likes

That’s from TBC.

yes and the guy in here said it was fixed in 2.1 where is the #nochanges to stack re-implement this bull*hit?

It is not true that the buffs stacked.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.