[A] 2,5k+ RBG lead recruitng for main team!!

<Nagas in Paris> is a newly formed RBG guild on Ravencrest leaded by 2,5k+ legion/BFA players.. the officers in the guild have played together for many expansions and got the expertise to lead the group to victory! with the newest and best tactics playing on different characters on 2,5k+ mmr.. we have decided to make this guild because we wanted to make more of a community that plays rbgs together rather than always pugging on friend lists and lfg tool.. currently we are recruitng ppl with at least 2,2k+ recent exp for main team for this and next season.. but socials/arena players are also welcome.. The guild is also very helpful to less experienced players.. so they quickly can be potential main team players.. A lot of players in the guild plays arena and some m+ too even tho this is not the main purpose of the guild..!!
Add me on discord Shredyo#9175 for more information or a talk on discord, or ask for me ingame!!
We are mainly doing RBGs as a guild team however if you are not on ravencrest it shouldn't hold you back in contacting us!!
Great and experienced gm/rbg leader, big thumps up for this!
Awesome!

Hey, are you guys still recruiting? I’m looking for a steady group to play 4-5 times per week, from 22:30 to 00:30 server time (approximately).
You can reach me at Biktop#2661.
Thanks!