[A] 2.1k xp survival lf mates

Hello,

I wanna give this game another shot, even though no one on my FL is online anymore :sob: And I’d rather queue for thorgast than use lfg. Being alliance doesn’t help either. But this appears to be the tinder of pvp andys, so I’ll try my luck. Anyways, I’m a survival hunter main with 2.1k 2s xp in BFA looking for either a priest/druid healer - or feral/sub rogue for 2s. I’d honestly prefer to play double dps and learn those comps, since they seem super fun.
I like the self improvement part of WoW arena and want to find someone with a similar mindset. Hardcore tilting over pixels on your screen is kinda weird to me. I’m also only free to play on weekends (semi-boomer) and wanna enjoy my time. So if any of this vibes with you and you have around 2k xp and in case of sub/feral know how to setup and execute those mechanically, feel free to hit me up! Oh I almost forgot the most important part - the gear :face_vomiting: I’m 221 ilvl in arena with 26% vers. Sooooo yeah, bring some gear as well (thanks for the honor gear cap blizz btw, big brains at work right there!!!)

Thanks for reading and cheers!

My B-Tag: Sadomance#2889