[A] 440 Rogue LF HC/M 2 night guild

Hello there!
i’m looking to try my hand at some more serious raiding come 8.3 and beyond - therefore i’m looking to get into a HC progression guild, that will be venture into mythic raiding when HC content is cleared. A social PvE oriented guild with friendly non drama atmosphere, that raids and does M+ together.

I’m 30 years old, been playing since vanilla and been raiding in every expansion so far in WoW, loads of experience with different roles, and classes - been a raid leader, officer, gm and class officer during my years.

If this sounds interesting, drop a comment and i’ll be in touch.

could you add Aidenx2o#2547 - we run a 2 day raiding guild forming a new raid team for 8.3 as we transferred from horde previous progress 4/8 myth. all around your age so seems a good fit

I don’t suppose you would be interested in a 440 resto Druid? I’m 29 and similar experience to the guy posting!

Good luck in your search!

Hey!

We are recruiting for healers at the moment within Magnitude (Ravencrest) for Mythic raiding progression, our current progress is 4/8M in EP.

This is very much a social raiding guild, but with a semi serious attitude toward Mythic progression (Fun is prioriy).

We also have dedicated guild ranks for M+ as we have a few Key members who focus solely of M+ content at all levels.

If this is something that you may be interested in, please add me on Discord or BNet and we can talk soon!

Look forward to hearing from you.

Discord - PoshBoyNath#2369
BNET - PoshBoyNath#2511

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.