[A] <VII> Join an 18 Year Old Mythic Raiding Guild Community!

VII’s Recruiting
We’re looking for some DPS to join our long established raiding team, we’d love you to join us. Below is more info about VII but I can imagine you’ve heard it all before, so why not roll a level 1 toon on Emerald Dream or Terenas and speak to any member of our community online to find out first hand what guild life is like.

About VII
We’re an Alliance Guild on Emerald Dream/Terenas now in our 17th year, (founded in June 2005). We offer a stable raiding home for the long-term, not just the current tier/expansion. VII’s aim is to balance steady raid progression with a social and active community.

Players are online, day and night, avoiding that feeling of a ‘ghost town’ outside of raid time, and that’s quite an achievement for an Alliance guild! Active voice comms, scheduled events almost every night, mature members who aren’t about elitism but rather working as a team to progress through the current content.

We’re a large and active community with a raid schedule which runs like clockwork. Our raids happen when they say they will and we maintain a healthy speed of progress whilst our raid environment is upbeat, relaxed and ultimately fun.

Raid Days and Times
Wednesday - 21:00-00:00 st Mythic Progress
Sunday - 21:00-00:00 st Mythic Progress
Monday - 21:00-00:00 st Mythic Progress
_Thursday - 21:00-00:00 st Heroic Farm/Alt Raid

About You
We’re always on the lookout for experienced raiders who are appropriately geared for the content we’re currently clearing, in order that you are able to hit the ground running.

Ideally you’re a determined player who accept that wiping is part of progression and who can remain focused throughout the duration of the raid, ensuring each pull is as valuable as the last. The community-minded part of you, is someone who is looking to be part of an emotionally mature, social and fun-loving team.

Contact
To find out more about VII and for a chat, please add my battletag - tricky#2757
You can also find out more via our forum vii.guildlaunch. com (unfortunately the host of the clan forum has not renewed their SSL license so you might get a warning the site is unsafe. It is, it’s just without an active license and they won’t be purchasing one sadly).

We look forward to hearing from you and hopefully welcoming you to our community.

Yowshi (tricky#2757)
vii.guildlaunch. com

10 Likes

We are still looking around for candidates :slight_smile:
All serious applications is much appreciated :slight_smile:

/Alfonsen

1 Like

14 year old guild where raids take place on schedule. We’ve got one or two spots open to join us as we progress through Mythic. Currently 4/8M.

If you’re looking for a place to raid and do Mythic+ which also offers an active community, then add my battletag - tricky#2757

Look forward to hearing from you.

Yowshi
www.vii.guildlaunch .com

1 Like

Another quick update - we are now 5/8 Mythic and going strong - Still trying to fill in the gaps that appears over the expand of a raid tier. So keep the applications coming and add Me (Alfonsen#21325) and Yowshi (Tricky#2757) for more information :slight_smile:

/Alfonsen

1 Like

Now progressing Zul with sub 15% pulls. So if you’re looking for a reliable place to raid, an active and social community which runs regular M+, we’d love to hear from you.

Add me for a chat - btag: tricky#2757

Yowshi
www.vii.guildlaunch. com

1 Like

We are still looking around for some dedicated candidates - send us a tell if you are up for progressing mythic or know someone who would :slight_smile:

/Alfonsen

3 Likes

We’re currently sitting on Mythrax and have nailed all the phases, now it’s just about getting the consistency to pull through it to get the kill. If you want to be part of this community be sure to check the website out and sign up or message either Yowshi or Alfonsen in advance.

1 Like

Hope everyone’s enjoying the holidays!

If you’re looking for a potential new guild to call home where you can raid Mythic in a relaxed and social environment, then please add me for a chat - tricky#2757 or visit our forum www. vii.guildlaunch .com

Yowshi

Hope everyone had a nice and enjoyable holiday :slight_smile:

We are still actively looking for mythic raiders who would be able to make an application on our forums. Please add me or Yowshi through Alfonsen#21325 or tricky#2757 respectively for more information regarding the application or if there should be any questions regarding VII. :slight_smile:

/Alfonsen

2 Likes

Looking for one or two new members to join us as we continue our mythic Mythrax progression and then onwards into Battle of Dazar’alor!

We’re an established guild of 14 years, raids are not cancelled here so you can enjoy a regular and reliable schedule each week.

We’re big on community too, so are able to offer a home as well as somewhere to raid and do mythic+.

To find out more please add me for a chat - tricky#2757 or visit our forum www. vii.guildlaunch. com for more information.

Look forward to speaking with you.

Yowshi

2 Likes

We’ve managed to kill Mythrax during this ID and are now testing our waters for Ghuun.

It’d be nice to get to meet some new raiders in our community for the new raid :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’re especially interested in hearing from a Warlock and a Brewmaster Monk.

Hunter, Mage, Ele Shaman are also all open right now and would make great additions to the team.

Please add me on bnet for a chat - tricky#2757 or alternatively visit our forums for further information - www. vii.guildlaunch .com

Yowshi

We’re on the search for a Brewmaster or Blood DK for the new raid.
As well as a Havoc DH, Ele Shaman, Rogue and/or Hunter would make a fantastic addition to our team.
Please add Tricky#2757 or take a look at our forums for further information and possibly an application ! - http:// vii.guildlaunch. com

We look forward to any further enquiries,
Vyrs :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We’re on the lookout for a couple of experienced Mythic raiders to join our Battle of Dazar’alor progression. We have a very flexible comp so can accommodate most classes and specs.

A rogue would be a very welcome addition, a Warlock, Mage, Warrior, WW Monk would all work well, but honestly right now it’s more about the player than the class or spec.

Please add me for a chat if you’re looking for a progressive, yet relaxed raiding environment, combined with an organised guild with a strong history and community.

Yowshi - tricky#2757 (bnet)

Still looking for serious applicants - A rogue would be a very welcome addition, a Warlock, Mage, Warrior, WW Monk would all work well

1 Like

We’re on the search for a Warlock to join our Mythic team as we progress on Grong and then onwards through Battle of Dazar’alor.

Other classes we’d like to hear from include Warrior, Windwalker Monk, Rogue, Havoc Demon Hunter and an Elemental Shaman.

If you play something else, don’t be deterred from getting in touch. We’re a flexible and versatile team, more interested in finding the right sort of player with the skills and attitude to build our community and aid progression.

Now in our 14th year, VII offers a home for life, long-term stability and a raiding environment where raids are never cancelled.

To find out more add me for a chat on battlenet - tricky#2757

Yowshi
www. vii.guildlaunch. com

LF warlock :woman_mage:

1 Like

been in VII for a long time but have been in and out of wow I have always found the community to be welcoming warm and helpful … if your interested in a strong progressive raiding guild get in touch with Alfonson or Yowshi =p see you soon hopefully

1 Like

Currently 3/8M on Opulence, we’d like to hear from a Warlock, Rogue, Warrior, Windwalker Monk, Havoc Demon Hunter or Elemental Shaman. We’d also be interested in hearing from a Tank to help our progress through Battle of Dazar’alor.

If you play one of the classes and specs not listed, still get in touch. We’re always interested in welcoming new members of any class and spec.

To find out more or to discuss the guild in more detail, please add me for a chat on battlenet - tricky#2757

Yowshi
www. vii.guildlaunch. com

Still actively recruting - make sure to contact either Yowshi or myself, or even better make an application on our forum :slight_smile:

1 Like