[A] 9/9 & 2/2HC guild LF DPS - SILVERMOON

Hi there, and thank you for taking the time to read this thread.

First off just a little introduction:

Call of the Void is an Alliance guild based on the highly populated server of Silvermoon. We are a friendly and mature guild who like to enjoy the game and the people whom we raid with. We were formed at the time that Nighthold was the current content and since then we cleared all heroic content with adequate comfort.

We are by no means a Hardcore guild, by this I mean that we do not push to raid mythic. Instead, we clear the Normal and Heroic content. Having fun in a relaxed social environment is our main goal, however, we still like to clear the content and receive that shiny shiny loot.

So what is Call of the Voids progression?

This is our current progress:

Crucible of Storms (2/2 Heroic, 2/2 Normal)
Battle for Dazar’alor (9/9 Heroic, 9/9 Normal)

I will also list all the progress we managed since the guild was formed:

Uldir (8/8 Heroic, 8/8 Normal)
Antorus, the Burning Throne (11/11 Heroic, 11/11 Normal)
Tomb of Sargeras (9/9 Heroic, 9/9 Normal)
Nighthold (10/10 Heroic, 10/10 Normal)

Our raiding schedule is:

• Monday 20:00 - 23:00
  • Tuesday 20:00 - 23:00
    (We ask for players to be online, ready to raid at 19:45)

Okay, but what does Call of the Void need for it’s raid team?

Here is a list of the classes we are currently looking for, this list is subject to change at any given time. The below classes are ones that we are proactively trying to find, applications from all classes are however welcome of course:

• Rogue
  • WW Monk
    As mentioned above, please note that we will happily accept any DPS class.

So now I know a little bit about Call of the Void, but what should I expect when I join?

We are a fairly laid back guild however when it comes to it we want to progress and so will focus and push for the kill. In a raid environment there is always a bit of chatter as we like to have happy raiders that are at the same time, focused on killing the bosses at hand - this is the key to our success. Therefore, there is no bad atmosphere during our raids, but instead, a relaxed, calm and focused environment. We don’t like shouting at people for doing something wrong, instead we try and advise them on how to improve and try to guide them if needed.

Most (if not all) of our members will offer help out where possible (if you ask for it!). This can help people fit in and feel wanted. By joining us you won’t just be joining a raid guild - you will be joining a community.

This sounds great, what does Call of the Void want from me though?

Call of the Void is looking for focused, friendly and mature people to join its raid team. We expect you to turn up to raids prepared with flasks, potions and food, we also ask that you try to attend as many raids as possibly: at least 80% attendance is requested.

We also expect you to know at least the next 3/4 progress bosses that we will be going for; not knowing this will cause a problem; you will waste time and basically cause more wipes than necessary - wiping is a part of progress but if you are not prepared by watching tactics then it takes longer.

Now I know all of this, what if I get taken on as a trial?

The most important thing to note is that you should just be yourself! What we hate to see is that someone behaves like an angel during their trial and then their commitment drops dramatically or they turn into this strange person we have never seen before and show their true colours - DO NOT LET THIS BE YOU PLEASE! Be yourself, relax, and we will get a better understanding of whether or not you fit in (this works the other way round too).

If you think you are interested in what we have to offer and if you also think we may be interested in you, please do not hesitate to add my battle-tag or discord tag (I’m available 24/7 on discord):

wilsonnxo#3390 - Discord
wilsonnxo#2881 - Battle. net

You may also contact another Officer at:

Ilanoar#3210 - Discord
Ilanoar#2296 - Battle. net

Hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Update: Still looking for 1 more healer, a Death Knight, Monk and Warlock for our raid team! Other ranged DPS will be considered.

Carry us please and thank you <3

Update on what we need:

Restoration Shaman OR Disc/Holy Priest
Death Knight
Warlock

Now at 5/9 Heroic progress in Dazar’Alor

Desperately in need of all ranged DPS (warlock especially)

In need of more Ranged DPS and a Monk.

Still in need of ranged DPS! Please message myself or Ilanoar!

Still looking for a healer and some ranged DPS, especially the elusive warlock!

Hi, are you still looking for a healer to join? On QT right now, but xfering to Silvermoon on Thursday. I’ll be online Hixxy#21436. :slight_smile:

Calling all ranged DPS, we want you!

Still actively recruiting a warlock + monk, any other classes welcome to apply :slight_smile:

Still looking for a warlock, ww monk and a rogue.

Still on the lookout for DPS to fill our roster - especially Rogue & WW Monk.