[a] 7/8 HC guild recruiting - silvermoon

Hello and thank you for taking your time to read our recruitment post and to find out about our great guild! We were formed back when Nighthold was current content and have cleared all Heroic & Normal raid content since then.

What are the raid times?

Monday 20:00 - 23:00
Tuesday 20:00 - 23:00

All invites start at 19:45 and all times above are set to server time (CET).

Current Progress

8/8 Heroic Uldir
9/9 Heroic Dazar’Alor
2/2 Heroic Crucible of Storms
8/8 Normal Eternal Palace
7/8 Heroic Eternal Palace

So now I know a little bit about Call of the Void, but what should I expect when I join?

Firstly, we are not by any means a mythic progression guild. A relaxed and friendly atmosphere is our main priority, so if it gets heated and stressful with anyone being uncomfortable. We are a Curve focused guild, dedicated to getting those Curve achievements during each tier of raiding.

We do however, require focus during boss fights so we don’t make any silly mistakes (except for the odd hilarious ones like rolling off the edge of a platform to your inevitable demise!).

Our core consists of some raiders who have experience mythic raids, but have decided to drop down to Heroic raiding and to have fun in the game so that they are able to focus on other things in their lives. We have had our time with pushing bosses down for the last few expansions and are no stranger when it comes to the excitement and the loud cheers (and the huge sighs of relief) when a hard boss is killed for the first time.

Due to wanting a mature atmosphere our guild is looking for people on an average age of 25, we are willing to take people that are younger but are cautious of recruiting any younger than 21.

Who is Call of the Void looking for?

Call of the Void is searching for like minded players who want to take a step back from hardcore raiding into a more relaxed environment where they can have fun. This is a game so we don’t expect you to feel like it is a second job. This is a place where you should be able to kick the feet back, relax and enjoy a cuppa (or a nice cold pint of beer!) in the evening with friends.

Of course, new players to the game & social members are also welcome! We hope to plan social events in WoW such as xmog runs, mythic + nights and alt runs. Raiding is our main focus but a close knit community who are all friends is definitely at least on level pegging, if not more important!

Please note, we will have gear requirements for joining our raids and trial periods last 2 weeks with a possible extension if we are unsure. This will change as the game moves on and this will be discussed when you contact us!

Okay, but what does Call of the Void need for it’s raid team?

We will generally recruit the person behind the screen over the class they play. You would need to be a good fit for us in order to join. That being said, please see below for the classes our guild is currently recruiting (this is a preferred list but all classes are welcome to apply ):

URGENT - Tank

Ranged

Priest
Mage
Warlock
Balance Druid

Melee

Warrior
Monk
Death Knight

This sounds great, what does Call of the Void want from me though?

Call of the Void is looking for focused, friendly and mature people to join its raid team. We expect you to turn up to raids prepared with flasks, potions and food, we also ask that you try to attend as many raids as possibly: at least 80% attendance is requested.

We also expect you to know at least the next 3/4 progress bosses that we will be going for; not knowing this will cause a problem; you will waste time and basically cause more wipes than necessary - wiping is a part of progress but if you are not prepared by watching tactics then it takes longer.

I like what I am reading, how do I apply?

Gone are the days of recruitment forms, they are tedious and do not really give us a good judge of your character anyway. If you would like to apply then please add one of the below so we can have a quick chat!

So please if you would like to get in contact with us please add on of the below:

Bnet Tag: awesomebeard#1853 (Recruitment Officer)
Discord: awesomebeard#2478

Bnet Tag: Ilanoar#2296 (Raid Leader)
Discord: Ilanoar#3210

We look forward to speaking with you!

bump still looking for players! we can currently use all roles

awesomebeard#1853- btag
awesomebeard#2478-discord

We are still on the lookout for more DPS to fill our roster :slight_smile:

We are on the lookout for another healer!

Still looking for a healer, warrior and a monk.

Other classes welcome to apply.

Update: URGENTLY looking for a main tank!

We have filled the tank spot but are still looking for a healer and a few more DPS :slight_smile:

Bump

Urgently looking for a healer

bump

We are currently having a healthy roster and working on heroic azshara but we are always open for new players. We are looking for a warlock and a WW monk but any applications will be considered.
Btag: awesomebeard#1853
Discord: awesomebeard#2478