[A] <VII> Join an 18 Year Old Mythic Raiding Guild Community!

Still looking around for serious applicants who are up for progressing Jaina intermission and beyond :slight_smile:

1 Like

Currently progressing on Jaina, so if you’re looking to get right into the end-game action add either me or Alfonsen for a chat about a possible spot in the team - bnet: tricky#2757 / alfonsen#21325

We’ve got 14 years of experience under our belt and we ensure our raids are never cancelled. We offer a balance between steady progress and a social and active community with regular Mythic+ and other activities taking place.

Join before 21st June and you’ll even be in time to join in our 14th anniversary celebrations.

So long as you’re a skilled and experienced raider, our current class and spec requirements for the team are pretty open as our team is very flexible, so regardless of what you currently main, get in touch for a chat.

We look forward to hearing from you.

tricky#2757 / alfonsen#21325

www. vii.guildlaunch .com

Still looking around for potential recruits with a serious mind on mythic raiding to progress on Jaina (33%) on going forward!

1 Like

We’re looking for players seeking a guild that can offer CE progression and a strong community feel.

This month we celebrate our 14th year anniversary and we’d welcome you to join and be part of that.

Right now, we’re very flexible regarding what class and spec you play. More important to us is the player, your skill and attitude.

Any questions or if you’d like to have a chat about the guild, please add me or Alfonsen via bnet: tricky#2757 / alfonsen#21325 - or visit our forum www. vii.guildlaunch .com to make an application.

Yowshi

Still on the lookout for serious applicants whom have a good mentality and calm mind when progression on Jaina Mythic (33%)

Still on the lookout for serious and active players ready to progress raids with us!

1 Like

On the lookout for any ranged or melee dps searching for an established guild (14 years), where the raids take place on schedule, meaning you don’t have to experience evenings of disappointment due to raid cancellations.

Our raids take place on Wednesday, Sunday and Monday (with a farm raid Thursday), 21:00-00:00st.

Add me (tricky#2757) or Alfonsen (alfonsen#21325) on bnet for a chat or visit our forum www. vii.guildlaunch. com (without the spaces).

Yowshi

With just under a week before patch 8.2 Rise of Azshara launches, we’re looking for players hoping to find a new cutting edge raiding guild that also offers a strong community - a place you can feel at home!

If this sounds like you and you’re ready for Mythic, please add either me Alfonsen (alfonsen#21325), or Yowshi (tricky#2757), on bnet for a chat.

Alfonsen
www.vii.guildlaunch .com

We’re recruiting ahead of the launch of Azshera’s Eternal Palace! If you’re looking for a new home to progress mythic in a social and relaxed environment, then get in touch. We’re especially interested in hearing from a Warlock.

We’re 14 years old, so we’re well established, tried and tested and our raids take place on schedule.

Currently we’re flexible on what class and spec you play so it’s more about what you want to main.

Either add me on bnet tricky#2757 or Alfonsen (alfonsen#21325).

Look forward to hearing from you.

Yowshi

Still on the lookout for applicants

New raid releasing in a week from now - If you are still looking for a mythic raiding team then send us an application!

1 Like

With less than a week to go before the release of Azshera’s Eternal Palace, we’d like to hear from a healer, a Warlock and even possibly a tank. We will also consider any ranged and melee dps applicants if you’ve got what it takes regardless of class and spec.

VII offers more than just a place up push Cutting Edge. We’re a home, a social community, a place to enjoy Mythic+, even a spot of PvP.

Our raids are rarely cancelled and our 14 year history should tell you we’re a safe place to chose for your future home.

We look forward to hearing from you. Apply on our forum www. vii.guildlaunch .com or add me (tricky#2757) or Alfonsen (alfonsen#21325) on bnet for a chat.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Yowshi

Eternal Palace is tomorrow! - Make sure to join us from the beginning so that you can learn the bosses with an organized group of raiders

1 Like

Join us for Azshara’s Eternal Palace! 8/8N and 7/8HC.

Got various open spots. More interested in the player than the class or spec. If you think you can bring something to both our raid team and community, then we’d love to hear from you.

Add me (tricky#2757) or Alfonsen (alfonsen#21325) on bnet for a chat.

Still on the lookout for serious applicants - In particular: Warrior dps, warlock and a disc priest

Still on the lookout for any serious applicants - in particular: warrior dps, warlock and disc priest

If you’re looking around for a new home, w’d love to hear from a Warlock, maybe a fellow Mage or even a Disc Priest. Join us for our Mythic Lady Ashvane progress.

To have a chat about the guild and find out more about joining, please add either me on bnet tricky#2757 or Alfonsen (alfonsen#21325).

Yowshi
www. vii.guildlaunch .com
(remove the spaces to create the link to our forum).

Actively searching around for players who are looking for mythic raiding content!

This seems like an amazing guild with really good raid times, it seems not a lot of guilds raid more then 2 days a week, much less alliance guilds, unfortionately since i returned not way too long ago after a break i don’t think i have the gear required to join you guys

Hey Tínymage

Thanks for the post. Gear can always be obtained, so if you’re still interested, add me for a chat on bnet tricky#2757.

Maybe speak soon and if not, good luck with your guild search.

Yowshi