☄ [A] Enjoy WotLK at your own pace in a relaxed and respectful Community Guild

An Alliance Community Guild on Pyrewood Village - Classic WotLK

Are you searching for a well-established guild, that focuses on the journey, in Azeroth, Outland and Northrend - together?

Are you looking for a guild, that offers a relaxed and respectful atmosphere?

A guild that values kinship, where we treat each other with respect and kindness?

A guild where we go to great care to make each and every guild member feel welcome and included?

Would you perhaps like to try casual raiding every now and then, and explore dungeons together with a focus on fun and camaraderie?

Then we genuinely hope, that our Nighthaven is the guild for you, and that we soon will embark upon that joined adventure, that makes World of Warcraft Classic into much more than just a game.

At the link down below, you will find our Forum, where we hope to answer any questions you may have about our guild, and where we look forward to hear from you.

We offer our Discord server, where you can join and participate, once you get invited.

In addition to Discord, we also use our Guild Calendar Addon to plan our runs and events in advance.

Being a casual and relaxed guild, hardcore raiding is not what has our focus. Instead, our social activities involves joyful get togethers, where we bond over a slowpaced dungeon run and raid, and throughout the year we have our larger guild events, such as our Brewfest Celebration, Christmas Mystery and Easter Egg Hunts. Things such as a good old fishing contest and fun levelling challenges may find their way to us as well.

We hope, that you are enjoying the era of WotLK as much as we are, and that you will find the home you seek within Nighthaven. :slight_smile:

“May the light embrace you and the stars guide you. Be seeing you, as you go with honor, friend, and keep your feet on the ground!”

---

Visit us here:

7 Likes

I can only recommend this guild, I’ve really enjoyed the atmosphere and the feeling of family.

Thank you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Happy 1 year Anniversary Classic WoW :clinking_glasses:

6 Likes

We just opened up our doors again, and look forward to hear from you :slight_smile:

Come celebrate with us,
as we embark on yet another year of adventures through Classic WoW together. :clinking_glasses:

5 Likes

A home away from home :grinning:

5 Likes

Hi

Im a total newbie. Im looking for a guild that doesn’t mind helping me out through the start abit. Are you still recruiting?

Thanks x

4 Likes

Hello Daynyrys,

Nighthaven is always happy to welcome new players - “newbies” and experienced alike - who value social contacts and having fun together. Please don’t hesitate to apply on our forum athttps://nighthaven-classic.com/board/3/welcome
We look forward to meeting you :slight_smile:
Moon

5 Likes

As the holiday season is fast approaching, we find ourselves looking forward to celebrate Winter Veil together in Azeroth once more. :snowman:

Perhaps you will join us? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey there, this guild really sounds like something for me, as a player being in a hardcore raiding guild, with people only boosting their alts to get raid ready etc.

I couldn’t find anything about the raiding though, do you raid, and if so, what days?

4 Likes

Hey there, Vladimor :slight_smile:

We do not raid, indeed - Other than a casual adventure to Zul’Gurub & Ahn’Qiraj from time to time, and perhaps a trip with another guild to the 40 man raids here and there.
The majority of our members are more focused on gathering murloc heads and doing Razorfen Kraul than they are on doing Blackwing Lair, if you could say that. Each to their own, right. :slight_smile:

Sorry to disappoint you! We´d love to get to know you - but you might be better off joining another guild, if you are looking for a more active raiding schedule?

You are welcome to contact me in game - I might have a suggestion for you, in case you are interested.

Go with honor, friend.

3 Likes

Still the best guild in town :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Happy December to everyone :slight_smile: :christmas_tree:

4 Likes

:evergreen_tree: Happy Holidays from all of us to all of you. :evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Happy holidays you amazing people :slight_smile:

4 Likes

:dizzy: Happy New Year 2021, everyone :slight_smile: :dizzy:

4 Likes

What a lovely picture of Stormwind :smile:

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

We just opened up again, and would love to see new members, who are just getting started in Classic, to accompany us on the journey. But we are of course open and welcome to all :clinking_glasses:

‘Someone once said that you can’t go home again.
…But they lacked vision. And - a temporal discombobulator!’

3 Likes

Ready and happy to go to Classic TBC with Nighthaven :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We wish everyone in Azeroth a very happy Easter :slight_smile: :rabbit:

And a couple of silly (perhaps not entirely real!) patch notes, so you make sure, that you do not miss out on any important news!

Because, why not - we hope they bring a smile to your face :slight_smile:

3 Likes

With the pinkest tabard in any Easter event on the server. It was a blast, thank you Alunaria !! :slight_smile:

1 Like