[a] age 20+ [ casual guild] no intel inside

Reposted due to posting with wrong character !
No intel inside

Hey everyone, we are looking to build up a small international guild . Our vision is to have a relatively small guild where everyone can grow connected to each other and have fun on every night, even the non-raiding or PvP nights.

We are interested in creating a active discord where everyone can have have a chat and a beer on every random night. Currently we are still looking for members to build up the guild. We are interested in raiding in the future, doing dungeons , and doing PvP .

If the guild manages to grow to a decent size we will make sure that there will be raiding/pvp/dungeon events to participate in. So you can also get some good loot during your time in the guild. Send me a message on WoW and I’ll reply to you as soon as possible !

1 Like

Sounds lovely, especially since I work on an irregular basis…! I’ll whisper you in game :smiley:

with this character sorry haha

Ik zat vroeger in een guild, no Intel inside, op retail op realm eu sylvanus :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.