[A] Aggramar/Hellscream <Outcasts> 1/10M - Need DPS

Hello there stranger! Outcasts is looking for new members (DPS mainly). Currently we are 10/10 HC and 1/10 M. We have a stable raid environment with a lot of fun together. We focus on raiding, but M+ is something we do as well!

Outcasts is a fun and social community of friends. Most of us are 30+ and have been playing this game since day one. We have a lot of experience in (hardcore) raiding. We are not a hardcore raiding guild now but we do like to compete and give it our best. If we get the numbers we would like to progress more in Mythic.

Guild: Outcasts
Connected Realms: Aggramar and Hellscream
Primary Language: English
Raids per week: 2 or 3
Playstyle: Casual but serious

Recruiting

Currently interested in the following DPS classes:

•Death knight
•Windwalker monk
•Firemage
•Boomkin
•Shadowpriest

We will ofc consider other DPS classes as well!

Requirements

Minimum requirements we ask is that your gear is enchanted and gemmed. If you’re part of the raid team we will help you with that and other consumables. 
You are a mature player at least 25 years old
You must be able to communicate via Discord
You are fluent in English
You are a quick learner and demonstrate excellent gameplay

Raiding Times

20:00 - 22:00 Server time Tuesday (Mythic progress/ALT raid/M+)
20:00 - 22:00 Server time Wednesday (Main raiding and if we have the numbers we'll go Mythic)
20:00 - 22:00 Server time Sunday (Main raiding if we have the numbers we'll go Mythic)

How to apply

Please speak to: Tesseract-Aggramar or Textures-Aggramar
Or you can add me to Battle.net: Slimshadows#2381
I’ll be available to talk to you on Discord as well.

1 Like

Hey! That sounds like a nice guild ^^ I still need to level this toon but I would like to join you guys. I’ll /w you in game as well. Thank you!