[A] <Ante Amanthe> World's Largest 70 twinking guild

Hi!

I am the guild leader of Ante Amanthe, the largest 70 twink guild since… Who knows. 2013?

The twinking scene is currently dwindling, what with endgame being in such a struggle and the community slowly spreading out as the entire community focuses on PvP content purely nowadays.

We are Ante Amanthe, a guild that has always had their main focus on PvE. We hold many titles from the past, but boasting brings us nowhere.

Where?

• Argent Dawn, Alliance, EU

We are looking for:

• New Twinks of any spec!
  • Hopefully enough people to start raiding content once again! We are speaking Black Temple, Serpentshrine Caverns, Sunwell Plateau, original Karazhan, Gruul’s Lair, Magtheridon’s Lair, Tempest Keep and… Mount Hyjal. Uhm. We’ll disregard that last one.

We provide

• A perfect alt character to spend idle time with!
  • Running all the old TBC raids but with modern classes! (Look, we can’t turn back time. But we can at least make the best out of it. Trust me, it works.)
  • A relatively difficult challenge. We are talking not just one-shotting everything. Wipes will exist, retries will have to happen. The raids aren’t as easy as you might think!
  • You won’t have to deal with Azerite gear.
  • You won’t have to farm for Azerite Power.
  • No weekly Mythic plusses.
  • No LFR.
  • Other stuff you might enjoy.

How to join?

• Add me, Shinela, at Shinela#21248
  • Mail: Shinela, Siphena, or Sall on Argent Dawn, Alliance

Hey i have sent a friend request but you guys still doing the 70 work? i know classic comes out soon but wanted to stil play TBC also