[A] <AnV> Silvermoon - Relaxed Late Night Raiding - 2/11 Mythic 11/11 HC - LF DPS!

AnV - Silvermoon

Currently looking to add - A holy/disc priest, holy paladin and DK dps! (But we will consider other good players)
AnV, originally under the name Acta Non Verba on Dunemaul, was formed way back in 2007 and have been raiding since. This being our 14th year and looking to add a good few more years to it!

Our ethos are simple, have fun whilst raiding, we like a laugh between pulls and a silly discussions after raid ends. Since we are a raiding guild we focus where it needs to be, but don’t take ourselves too seriously, we see you as a person and we do our best to accommodate you into the raiding schedule.

A lot of our members have took part in IRL meets with each other, we have our own Facebook group, so we are looking for people who will fit into our family and not just those that can pump out the numbers, that’s important to us, we want to raid with people we like.

We raid on a fairly casual schedule too, only 6 hours per week, and prefer if you can make 2 out of 3 nights - at least. Our later raid times attract people who are a bit older, members ranging from mid 20s to late 40s - some even older, and having families or demanding jobs.

Our raid times:
Monday/ Wednesday/ Thursday
22.00 - 0.05 server time

Our current progress:
2/11(M) Sepulcher of the First Ones
11/11(H) Sepulcher of the First Ones
4/10 (M) Sanctum of Domination
10/10 (H) Sanctum of Domination
6/10 (M) Castle Nathria
10/10 (H) Castle Nathria

Our Aims: To clear heroic in good time and push a few mythic mode bosses (we aren’t aiming for cutting edge, but go as far as we can - achieving this would be a huge bonus) We prioritise a fun atmosphere, whilst getting to see most fights while they are current!

What we ask of you:
Come prepared, be online ready for raid invites (from 21.45) and know what the bosses do. We usually provide the flask and feasts so don’t need to worry about those! Know your spec well!

Communicate with us, if you know you can’t make a raid - let us know!

Don’t be an a^se, and leave any drama out of guild/raid chat!

Try your best, that’s all we can ask of you

If you like what you’ve read and have any more queries add for a chat on discord
Raffle#7295, Oak#1151 or Goneril#7695

Or check our Google doc to apply:

Hai!

Sounds very interesting, I’ve send you a friend request on battlenet because I have some questions. :slight_smile:

Now 7/11 Hc with some good pulls on Andiun, looking for a Holy/Disc priest and DK dps!

Still looking for a Holy/Disc priest as priority!

Also looking for a good Holy Paladin

Now 9/11 with lords of dread downed, still in need of a good Holy Paladin and opening up for more DPS applications of most classes (no more hunters, warriors)!

Progressing now on Rygelon, no longer require a healer but need dps:

Dh DPS
Warlock
Mage
But will consider all good dps!

Now 10/11 HC and looking for few more DPS for Jailer than going into mythic!

Hi, I’ve signed up hopefully as a social to start with eventually running into raiding & M+, once I’ve levelled up some characters. Recently made the switch to Alliance but I’m an experienced horde player.

Re-opened healer spots!

We have now achieved AotC!
Looking for more dps of all flavours, in particular interested in a Warlock to move onto mythic progression!

Looking for more to move onto mythic!

Looking for more DPS to progress further into mythic, we are now 2/11M

1 Like

Hey hey. I’m looking for a nice guild on Silvermoon. I main demo warlock but I have holy priest also . Here’s my Battle.net, let me know if you have an open spot
Megabombonik#21276

Hi there, sent an application the the google docs thingy.
Catch me up on discord: Croiz#4892

Still open for DPS ready to hit mythic Sepulcher -
preferably ranged, though only hunter spots are closed - apply directly at link or poke one of officers (Raffle#7295, Oak#1151 or Goneril#7695) on discord to find out more = )

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.