Please delete

Please delete/lock thread thank you.

Hello, I am a protection warrior 9/10 HC, rlly close to 10/10HC but I am looking for a new raid to join! Ilvl currently is 215 and am in No need for any CN gear xept shield from generals.

If you are willing to concider me you can always reach me on Discord BdX-#1792

I am sorry, we are not looking for any tanks or dps at the moment.
We are in need of a healer with dps offspec.
I am wishing you luck in finding a team to join.

Small update: due to some conflicting schedules we can now offer an healer spot for both raid days (offspec dps is still very welcomed). We’d still like an holy paladin, resto shaman or disc priest, as we allready have the other healing specs in our team.

Denathrius progress wise, our best pull is 36%. We got phase 1 down to a t and we are now working on cleaning up phase 2 to start progressing on phase 3.

Check the first post for contacts and other infos.

1 Like

Update: we got Denny down. We are closing recruitment for now. May open up in the future for some casual mythic prog.

A update: We killed Denny on HC and got our Curve, now have him on farm.
Stepped into Mythic to see how far we can go. Killed Shriek and Huntsman and progressing on Hungering with our best pull at 14% and considered killed on coming Sunday :slight_smile:

We are currently opening up recruitment for dps.
Wednesdays will be rekilling Shriek-Huntsman and after that Heroic reclear with possibility to bring alts.
Sundays are now full on Mythic progression.

We killed Hungering yeasterday as planned. Got some good practice pulls on Artificer, he’s gonna be our next target.
Still looking for dps, healing offspecs would be great.

1 Like

We are still looking for dps and also a extra healer.

We made a recruitment form to make things easier, I updated original post with it and will post it here aswell.

Recruitment form: https://forms.gle/y5835QsEqjTDPVj1A

We are now 4/10 after getting artificer Xymox down. We’ll probably go Inerva now after the recent nerfs.

1 Like

5/10 now with Inerva down. We are more than satisfied ending the tier here, so if you apply for the guild keep in mind raiding is on hiatus till 9.1.

1 Like

Date for next patch and next raid tier finally out!
Time to start making preperations for Sanctum of Domination.

We are looking for some more dps and at least 1 more healer, preferable restoration shaman but anyone is welcome to apply.

We are full for now. Thanks everyone that applied. We’ll update if a spot opens up in the future.

We are looking for more dps to join us for raiding.

Our current plan is 2 more weeks of reclearing Heroic so we unlock the skip.
Once we have the skip we plan on using that to rekill KT and progress on Sylvanas.
Our best attempts on Sylvanas atm is second phase.

Still looking for a dps and now also a healer with a dps offspec.
We want you as a healer to be willing to swap to your dps spec when we ask.

In regards of healer, we dont mind if you dont have a offspec anymore since we are in need of a main healer. As soon as possible.

Other than the healer we are still looking for dps for Sylvanas progress (got to third phase on first progress night) and mythic afterwards. Will consider any class as long as you are good with it.

Sylvanas didn’t last the second progress night.
We are still looking for a couple of dps/healers for some rekills and mythic progress.

We killed The Eye on mythic and we had 2 pulls on The Nine and almost killed them.
Consider them as good as dead this Wednesday. We plan on going full Mythic prog while still killing Tarra-KT-Sylvanas on HC for loot.

Still in need of some dps and healers.

We currently sit at 3/10M after getting the Nine down, and have started progress on Soulrender.
The situation hasnt changed tho, we are still recruiting dps and especially healers.

2 Likes

Still in need of DPS + Heals

1 Like