[A] [Argent Dawn] <Unified> Social guild looking for more people to hang out with, do keys with and other forms of content!

Unified established on the server Argent Dawn EU is looking for more people that wants a fun social tight space for all forms of content, everything from just leveling together up to doing keys together as a tight group with banter :smiley:

We are currently rebuilding from our break after Season 1 Shadowlands and changed our direction with our guild.:

We want to create a community of people from all walks of life, ages and have a place to call home along with people that wants to enjoy everything warcraft. From simple things such as leveling together on new characters, maybe do old raids for tmog, doing +15 keys (and upwards) or even get started on doing keys for the first time!
We also push heavily on making EVERYONE feel welcome, so we got set rules against any form of discrimination internally, we want our guild to feel like a safe space to be oneself and play with friends in peace.

We have no requirements on previous experiences, raid experiences etc, we simply want to achieve a nice cozy home with a living guild, banter on discord while doing the daily grinds or farming, getting together for taking on challenging content and so on.

We also gather internally in the guild to play other games together as well and you are more than welcome to join us for it! :smiley:

So if you are in general want to find a good home for yourself, while having a busy life with work, family life or other IRL obligations, we will be happy to welcome you to our friend circle :slight_smile:

I want to point out from the get-go that we currently have no plans for normal raiding and we unfortunately cannot make any hard promises on this, if we get a substantial amount of people willing to take steps into raids, we will be happy to organize it and see where it takes us :slight_smile: This also includes people that has never stepped into a raid before and wants to learn the ropes :smiley:

You can always poke me in-game if I am online, or apply to our guild through the community finder on “Unified” :slight_smile: You can even poke any of our members if you see us out in the wilds :slight_smile:

We wish you a continued happy day and we hope we get to see you soon! :smiley:

After playing for a bit i decided to stick with wow for now never got into raids but would love to join i hit couple days ago 60 on this fury warrior of mine feel free to text me on discord Hazy#4187