[A] [ArgentDawn or Silvermoon] Couple looking for casual guild

Hey there
We’re couple who are looking for a nice and cosy place to call our home. Our main goal is to find a place that feels more like a community and a place where you build relations, rather than a place where you just log in once or twice a week to kill some bosses.

We are raiders by heart, though with a busy real-life schedule. We cannot commit ourselves to more than raid once a week, and we can only raid mon-, tues-, thurs-, or sundays. However, we do not expect to get the cutting edge achievements either - the community feeling about tackling something difficult together appeals more to us.
If we could choose ourselves, we would play as mage and restro druid/holy priest - however it is not a deal-breaker if we cannot play those classes :slight_smile:

Just to give some personal details about ourselves, we are a gay couple who has played the game for many years now (started in late WotLK), and our glory days was back in Pandaria. Besides WoW, we love playing D&D, and my own favourite character I’m playing at the moment is an over-emotional dwarf bard :smiley:

If we’ve piqued your guild’s interest, feel free to reach out to me on bnet Anstaras#2531

Much love
Balrym and Arkolias

1 Like

Hi there,
i added you on bnet.
We are currently looking for more members to join our Unseen Sin guild on silvermoon.
Feel free to send a whisper for info