[A] <Ascendance> is recruiting! - [Golemagg EU]

Ascendance

Ascendance is a semi-hardcore raiding guild for those among us who work, live, relax and have a hunger to raid. Ascendance has always been a top guild, from Vanilla all the way up to Legion. At our peak we were one of the top 10 guilds worldwide.

With the return of Classic WoW, members from different generations have come back together to start playing again. Our Raid Leader and Officers were with us during our top 10 years and are determined to clear all the content classic has to offer. We want you to join our ranks!

Currently we’re looking for the following classes and roles:

• Mage
  • Holy Paladin

But if you are interested and not one of the classes mentioned above please get in touch to try your luck!

Additional information:
We’ve been doing really well in P5 so far. We cleared AQ40 in week 1 and currently our best clear time of AQ40 is 69 minutes. The guild is getting stronger and stronger.

Our raid day is wednesday. Invites start at 19:45 (server time) and the raid ends at 24:00 unless we’re done earlier. If you are the right fit for us, you will be mature, but will want to be involved with some good old friendly banter. If you want to join our ranks, please PM me or add me to discord and we can have a chat. Discord is Pyronus#2960

Thanks for reading and see you ingame.

Always on the lookout!

Friendly bump

Great Guild :grin:

I joined 2 months ago and I love it! Active players and super fast raids!

Join us!

1 Like

We are now also looking for a hunter!

I hope you get world first vanilla eu. Don’t give it to horde scum :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Another bumply bump!

Bumpty bump

Bumpo bumpo bumpo

Big Bump!!!

Bumping! recruiting!

An uninspired bump but a bump nonetheless

Bump! Join us for AQ!

Now also recruiting a resto druid!

Big Bump! Join us :slight_smile:

Another friendly bump

Functional bump!

Still on the lookout: finalising our roster for AQ progress!

ze bump! bump bump