[EU] [A] <Avowed> International raiding guild [EU-Noggenfogger]

<Avowed> - Alliance guild on EU-Noggenfogger.

The guild is founded by the original members from Avowed, Guardians, Vicious, Northern templars and Confined.

Who is Avowed?

40 people who’s been playing WoW together since vanilla, with a vast knowledge about the game and long-lasting friendships, making our guild a strong community.

We’ve been active in retail up until classic release, raiding content at mythical level.

We’ve been handling and raid leading guilds since vanilla.

We LOVE WoW!

Our goals?

We’re all adults, unable to play 24/7 and wont aim for server firsts, but clearing all raid content is our primary objective.

2 Raid days a week.

Raid times 20:00 – 23:00 CET

**Who are you?**

We´re looking for people that share our game philosophy. Which is to chill out on discord, having laughs while levelling, endless horde gankings and during primetime do raids and PVP events together.

You have to be an adult.

You won’t last long if you can’t handle bad humor.

It’s a big bonus if you’ve had recent raid experience, be it retail or from private servers.

**How to join?**

/who avowed and poke anybody online for directions.

Join our discord and do an application. https:// discord.gg/kDzeNe7

Add any of the officers for a chat:

Aiya @ Bnet: Aiya#2761 // Discord: Aiah#3197

Keepo @ Discord: Keepo#9390

Smølfine @ Bnet: Drenai#2268 // Discord: ^V^Drenai – Smølfine#2327

Don’t hesitate to join us!

Bump!

Come and do some content with the rest of us!

Come and see the wonders Avowed has to offer! Dad Jokes, Friendly Atmosphere, Talkative little gnomes! We have it all, join today and you won’t be disappointed! Time to begin your journey with a new family like guild!

When do you gys expect to start MC?

Around what times are you hanging out in discord for me check out if i like you? :slight_smile:

PS. can i be drunk/semi drunk in raids?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.