[A+H] AzerPUG Gaming Community, Raiding, Teaching Raids, M+ and more!

Hey all,

The name is Anglaran and i am a wow raider since vanilla and actually raided hardcore during TBC and WoTLK.

I quit the game during cata and came back at BFA. While searching for raids in Uldir content via the LFR tool, i joined AzerPUG for the first time and after proving my worth I have never left (And never intend to do so either).

From the leadership of mommy Ham & daddy Tex to all of the amazingly (retarded) members, raiding is always a blast.

Due to this community i have enjoyed many amazing gaming kills and am proud to call a lot of the members good friends.

No matter who you are or what your beliefs / ideas are, you will be welcomed into this happy bonkers family, full of amazing people.

When you do join, you will not be able to fill the role of old grumpy priest, that is all mine!

Hope to see you soon!

Anglaran-Hellscream eu.

1 Like

Raiding? Should? Or should not?

Iā€™ve been raiding consistently with these guys for some weeks now. A friend told me it might be a good idea to join. This was at first just to try the content before it became old. My general opinion is that it has been quite the joy to raid and see people react to harder encounters and the jokes that are being thrown left and right. People in the community have a good sense of humor and are generally nice.

-Locksage the Mistweaver Monk, Defias Brotherhood.

2 Likes

Great bunch of ppl!

Found it hard getting into HC raids even with high ilvl but then I found these guys.

This community really does help those who wish to progress. An informative set pre raid rules on discord/webpage and being helped along every step of the way through the raid these guys have it covered. Such a fun time raiding with these guys and girls, I highly recommend it. I will say though pse be committed, do not expect a carry. If you join with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn then you will get on well.

P.S. Dont stand in fire!

1 Like

The quick. One of the best ppl I have ever raided with.

Long: I been playing since vanilla been taking some short breaks here and there but raiding have always been one of the things I like in the game. So when the returnd guild whants to do some raiding I did think that it woud be a good ide to do some normal Raid to get some exp. But ofc everyone just whant the ā€œCurveā€ to get in even on Normal. Thatā€™s when I did found AzerPUG and man Iā€™m bless :slight_smile:
Great raid leading, good at explaning stuff and over all very chill and funny guys to hang with. If my guild stops doing Raiding Overall I woud love to come back and try to join then and in return help others. 10 / 10 From me :slight_smile:
(sorry for bad eng have dyslexia)

1 Like

I am very happy to come across this message, cause i was getting pretty down by looking for a raid party for AOTC, at this point all raids i can find in game seems to be looking for already killed Nzoth people, and as for people like me who joined bfa like 2 months ago i am behind. although i could still get up to ilvl 463 bm hunter i cant get into one of the nzoth raids so would really appreciate the guidance and help this community can provide. As also being new with discord I am not sure if i was able to reach you but if a Elliehime tried to contact you thats me :slight_smile:

1 Like

We spoken on Discord by now! But anyway: Welcome! :smiley:

Came across this awesome group back in early BFA and raided with them through Dazarā€™alor & Crucible of storms. They are the saviors of people like me with a limited game-schedule but who still thrive in a challenging environment where everyone is expected to contribute.

Azerpug has a great core group and are very open minded.

Iā€™ve returned recently and was struggling to get into pugs as a dps without curve and not being 470+ilvl. Remembered this awesome group and registered once more to be welcomed and included in their raids.

Raiding with azerpug is like raiding with a guild. Superb raid leading and very educative towards players with less experience. I warmly recommend raiding with this odd bunch of strong personalities. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you a new, inexperienced player? Or just someone getting back into the game and not sure where to start raiding again, like myself 2 weeks ago?

Enter, AzerPUG:
A pleasently deranged bunch of like-minded souls, who will literally take along anyone with the willingness to put in the effort and time to make raiding a superb experience. I simply canā€™t give these guys enough praise for what they do!

Up until 2 weeks ago I hadnā€™t raided in BFA at all (wellā€¦ LFR doesnā€™t count). Then, 1 week ago I was able to join a normal group and experience all of the bosses in Nyā€™alotha, another week later and Iā€™ve actually earned my ā€œAhead of the curveā€- achievement thanks to this lot! I still canā€™t quite believe that I made it in time for Shadowlands.

None of this wouldā€™ve been possible without this amazing comunity.
Really, if you are even at all considering trying out raiding, give these guys a try; Satisfaction Guaranteed :smiley:

1 Like

This was one of the best times iā€™ve actually had on WoW. Being dps spec for the first time in a very long time, joined this group for a raid and they made me feel like i have been a part of them for a really long time.
Iā€™d really advice anyone looking for a smooth and chill time while also gaining what you want from whatever you want in game to link up and join them.
Thank you again, i cant thank you enough.

1 Like

What a group of people! I had such a blast and they explained everything so well. Without these people I would not have done the raids! I would recommended them to anyone! :smiley:

1 Like

Until recently I have only played WoTLK but then I decided to give the original WoW a try and was, am very happy about that decision. As I got to 50 I began looking forward to my first raid but I only got so far as LFR. Then a friend told me about this community and I immediately joined AzerPUG. Even though I had already done some bosses I still didnā€™t know much about the mechanics. However, from the very first raid, the guys from AzerPUG started educating me without wanting anything in return. On the contrary, they have the habit of giving away all the loot to those who need it. I have done many mistakes during boss fights, however, no one got angry they remain calm and cheerful and just explain what I got wrong, for which I am extremely grateful. Even though I completed only three raids with them thus far, I can already say that AzerPUG is an amazing community. Just keep up the good work, AzerPUG. You have my Thanks. :smiley:

2 Likes

What can I say about AzerPUG? Itā€™s a fantastic group of people built on teaching mechanics in raids and assisting players with achieving the next level of progression through kindness and teaching.

Iā€™ve genuinely been blown away by how accepting and kind everyone is and if youā€™re looking to raid but youā€™re not sure how to start, I highly recommend joining the AzerPUG community.

Mad respect to everyone thatā€™s a part of it for putting up with me and helping me in the raids :smiley: Canā€™t wait for Shadowlands with you guys! <3

1 Like

Great community here! Is there a ā€œHorde versionā€ :P?

I would like to find a community like this on horde side!

Heyya Amicia, sorry for the late reply.

First of; AHRRG, DIE YOU FILTHY HORDE!

More on topic, I personally do not know about any other community (neither A nor H) that helps/teaches people to the capacity (or even close) to what AzerPUG does. There is a lot of communities just boosting people, most for money, others for free. But actually teaching and explaining to people how to do mechanics while bringing Mythic geared/experienced raiders to make sure the bosses arenā€™t just engaged and taught, but also killedā€¦ Never heard of that before we started doing it, to be fair.

If anyone else knows a Horde variant of what we are doing, feel free to post it here (and preferably, make it a reply on Amiciaā€™s post, so they gets a BNet notification of it!)

Sorry to disappoint :frowning:

1 Like

Iā€™m interested in joining your community! Already in a guild but have a hard time finding friends to play with.

1 Like

Sup Yunƫ,

Contact me on discord and I can get you the details you need. Not everything (like non-official links) can be posted on the wow forums, sadly.

Heyya All!

Just a quick update about AzerPUG. We have started progression by now and we are working on getting things ready for our Teaching Raids once again. Although we arenā€™t comfortable starting them just yet (we are taking it on a week-by-week basis ATM to see when we will), if you are interested you are more than welcome to join us already!

Updates to the original post to reflect the ShadowLands changes will come out shortly as well, or you can already join our Discord to read up on them already! (Unable to link our Discord server invite here, poke Tex on disc Tex#1991 for a link instead!)

1 Like

Iā€™m staying!

I signed up with AzerPUG last week and got a raid spot today (1st raid after signing). The community is friendly, fun and competent, both on discord and they were during the training-raid. I really appreciate the fact that such skilled players take the time and effort to facilitate for others. :woman_mage:

1 Like

Hii! c: Iā€™d be interested in joining, are you still accepting people?

1 Like

Heyya Kwirby, we are always open to more people for our Teaching Raids :slight_smile:
DM me on Discord and I can get you the link to our website, which I am not allowed to post hereā€¦ :roll_eyes: