(A) Balance Druid - LF 18+ Semi HC Guild

Hey!

Im a 24 y/o student from the UK currently looking for a semi serious raiding guild on alliance, pushing for cutting edge every tier but not exactly looking for world ranking. On Silvermoon but willing to transfer for the right guild.

Ideally looking for a laid back but serious raiding guild thats not afraid to have a bit of banter but puts a lot of focus into progression as well

Currently maining a balance druid Vazhtree-Silvermoon but have several geared alts that I am well experienced on (Veng DH / Prot+Ret pally / WW monk) and can be pretty flexible on what I play if required on certain fights.

Moved from Canada back to the UK a few months ago so was playing on my NA acc but will be back for good now, have cleared all BFA on HC (not CoS yet) but haven’t really got into mythic yet due to the move.

Had cutting edge in Nighthold - ToS and Argus in legion.

Please feel free to add my btag: Burkie#2796 if you would like to chat anytime!

Hello Vazhtree, could be the guild your looking for! Heroic Only guild, very relaxed and chilled environment. Raid nights are Wednesday and Thursday 21.00-23.30ST Please feel free to add my Btag Catryn#2490 if your interested. We are very social both in game and on Discord.

forgot to mention we are 9/9HC BoD and 2/2HC CoS

Hey there Vazhtree,

Call of the Void is an Alliance guild based on the highly populated server of Silvermoon, we are a friendly and mature guild who like to enjoy the game and the people whom we raid with. We were formed at the time that Nighthold was the current raid and since then we cleared all heroic content with adequate comfort.

We are a fairly laid back guild however when it comes to it we want to progress and so will focus and push for the kill. In a raid environment there is always a bit of chatter as we like to have happy raiders that are at the same time, focused on killing the bosses at hand - this is the key to our success. Therefore, there is no bad atmosphere during our raids, but instead, a relaxed, calm and focused environment.

Current progress:

• Crucible of Storms (2/2 Heroic, 2/2 Normal)
  • Dazar’Alor (9/9 Heroic, 9/9 Normal)
  • Uldir (8/8 Heroic, 8/8 Normal)

Our raiding schedule is:

• Monday 20:00 - 23:00
  • Tuesday 20:00 - 23:00

If you think you are interested in what we have to offer and if you also think we may be interested in you, please do not hesitate to add my battle-tag or discord.

Agni#0141 - Discord
Agni#2366 - Bnet tag