A bit more "advanced" macro for druid.. I think?

Hello!
I’m playing a resto-druid and I’ve been using a macro for quite some time that allows me to cast rake in catform, but if I mouseover a friendly unit or if I have a friendly unit targeted it will cast rejuvenation instead (and thanks to blizzards built-in mechanic exit shapeshift). It looks like this and is working swimmingly.

#showtooltip
/cast [@mouseover,harm,nodead] rake; [@mouseover,help,nodead][@target,help] Rejuvenation; rake

What I’m trying to do now is incorporate mangle into this, meaning I’m trying to have the same macro have the same functionality in bearform(with mangle) as in catform(with rake), here is where I run into issues tho.

I’m stuck with this;
/cast [@mouseover,harm,nodead,stance:2] rake; [@mouseover,harm,nodead,stance:1] mangle; [@mouseover,help,nodead][@target,help,harm] Rejuvenation; rake; mangle

It works to 99% but when in bearform the macro doesnt default to casting mangle if I have something targeted, but wants to cast rake instead. Mangle does work if I mouseover however…

Anyone that help me complete this script?

#showtooltip
/cast [@mouseover,harm,nodead,form:1] Mangle; [@mouseover,harm,nodead,form:2] Rake; [@mouseover,help,nodead] [help] Rejuvenation; [form:1] Mangle; Rake

Many many thanks!! It’s working perfectly! :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.