[A] Blood DK looking for mature, experienced and regular RP Guild [Argent Dawn]

Once again, I find myself with a dead guild with nothing going on.

I’m a lore enthusiast and social minded Dwarf Blood DK player looking for a new RP guild that is themed around military or action events of some description.

I’d like to find a guild with mature members who can settle disputes calmly and sensitively, as well as one that has friendly, welcoming members that roleplay actively.

I can roleplay most days, save for Tuesdays and Sunday evenings where I raid on my main. Feel free to link to guild websites if need be!

Hello :slight_smile:

TBH I think you’d have more chance for that kind of request to post Directly on the Argent Dawn server forum.

That said The Burning Hammer is looking for a tank on Argent Dawn, but we don’t RP :

The Burning Hammer is a guild with a core of veteran players, most of us playing since the start of Vanilla. While our original guild was based on Bladefist and Outland, we’ve since transfered to Argent Dawn EU where we started this guild.

We’ve raided in the past in Vanilla, TBC and WotLK, where we were a competitive guild in terms of realm-rankings. With Legion we started raiding again, and cleared all the content on heroic difficulty. So far we have been moving up the rankings every tier, and we keep aiming to improve.

What can we offer?

( note: we are a Heroic-only guild, we have no desire to raid Mythic )
Our raiding style is fairly casual: no fight goes perfectly from the start and we dont mind spending some time on a boss if that’s what it takes. We do try to use our limited raiding time well whenever new content is available.

We do normal raids, heroic raids and mythic+, and there are always people up for doing any of those.

Your profile?

We dont expect you to be a hardcore player, but you should have the basics such as having your gear enchanted and gemmed, be willing to learn, and bring buff-food, damage pots and flasks for heroic raids. If we’re still learning we wont ask you to use them, but if we get close to a kill we might ask that you put in that little bit of extra effort.

For communication we use Discord, and we’d prefer it if you have a working microphone for easier feedback during raid encounters.

Raiding Times

Thursday 19:30 - 22:30 PM server time
Sunday 19:30 - 22:30 PM server time

During periods of farm, these times are usually far shorter (and usually just one day).

Progression in Battle for Azeroth:

2/2 Heroic Crucible of Storms
9/9 Heroic Battle for Dazal’alor (1/9M)
8/8 Heroic Uldir

Progression in Legion:

11/11 Heroic Antorus, the Burning Throne
9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras
10/10 Heroic Nighthold
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare

If you’re interested in joining and would like to have a chat, contact one of our officers on the following [battle.net](http://battle.net) ids:

Eiganjo#2434
Ampha#21154
Ahi#2886
Foen#2700
|deathknight (tank)|high|
|druid (balance)|high|
|hunter|medium|
|mage|high|
|monk (dd)|low|
|monk (tank)|high|
|paladin (protection)|high|
|priest (dd)|high|