[A] Brand New Semi-Hardcore Social Raiding Guild LF Active Players

<Asari Citadel> is a completely new guild, ready to build up “from zero to hero”.

Hi, I am Rainari, a resto dru, veteran (2008-2013), and founder of <Asari Citadel>. Playing solo in Shadowlands, one of the most fun expansions, can get tiresome, lonely, and, quite frankly, it’s hard to achieve anything with random people. I’ve created this guild to build a team of active players who want to get stuff done and have a great time while they’re at it. This guild wasn’t created for the sake of numbers. I’d like to see quality over quantity. I’d like to see strong connections formed and new friends made.

Guild objectives:

• Weekly raiding. As soon as a static is formed the schedule will be 2-3 times a week, 17:00 realm time start
  • Consistent mythical dungeon runs
  • Achievement farming
  • Creating a safe and friendly environment for new and veteran players alike

What this guild is looking for:

• Quick learners, experienced raiders, noob players that are ready to learn and prepare for raids beforehand. Doesn’t matter which applies to you, the right attitude and determination is key
  • Again, the guild is brand new, we need all the roles, all the classes
  • Good people, active players, those in need of new friends in-game
  • Age 21+

If you’re interested or have any questions at all - get in touch with me: Discord Reading Asari#3719 | BattleTag ReadingAsari#2104

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.