A bug regarding movement speed increasement or reduction

Greetings!

There is something in Classic WoW that I consider a bug. I have one BM hunter, one Affliction Warlock and one Fire Mage with some Frost talents too.

When I spent one talent point on Pathfinding on my BM hunter and did mouse over on my Aspect of the Cheetah ability, it stood ”Increases movement speed by 33%”. Then I activated AotC again, and when I did mouse over on my AotC buff, it stood ”30% increased movement speed”.

That makes me think, is it a bug that makes sure the movement speed bonus does NOT increase, when I improve my Aspect of the Cheetah ability with the talent Pathfinding?

It is the same with my Affliction Warlock, when I spent talent points to improve my Curse of Exhaustion ability to reduce the target’s movement speed by 30%. When I do mouse over on the target’s CoE, it stands
”Movement speed reduced by 10%”.

It is also the same when I spent talent points on my mage to improve the movement speed reduction of my chill- and frost abilities.

I am so very confused. I tried to submit this bug to Blizzard via the game, but I got no response.

Does anyone of you who read this know about this, please?

Thanks in advance!

Pheuu

Tooltips don’t accurately represent the actual values of the ability when talents increase it, merely a visual bug. Kinda annoying, but hey, at least the talents work.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.