[A] <Call Of The Void> 8/8 HC recruiting

Hello and thank you for taking your time to read our recruitment post and to find out about our great guild!

We were formed back when Nighthold was current content and have cleared all Heroic &anp; Normal raid content since then.

What are the raid times?
Monday 20:00 - 23:00 Tuesday 20:00 - 23:00

All invites start at 19:45 and all times above are set to server time (CET).

Current Progress
8/8 Heroic Uldir
9/9 Heroic Dazar’Alor
2/2 Heroic Crucible of Storms
8/8 Normal Eternal Palace
8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace

So now I know a little bit about Call of the Void, but what should I expect when I join?

Firstly, we are not by any means a mythic progression guild. A relaxed and friendly atmosphere is our main priority, so if it gets heated and stressful with anyone being uncomfortable. We are a Curve focused guild, dedicated to getting those Curve achievements during each tier of raiding.

We do however, require focus during boss fights so we don’t make any silly mistakes (except for the odd hilarious ones like rolling off the edge of a platform to your inevitable demise!).

Our core consists of some raiders who have experience mythic raids, but have decided to drop down to Heroic raiding and to have fun in the game so that they are able to focus on other things in their lives. We have had our time with pushing bosses down for the last few expansions and are no stranger when it comes to the excitement and the loud cheers (and the huge sighs of relief) when a hard boss is killed for the first time.

Call of the Void is searching for like minded players who want to take a step back from hardcore raiding into a more relaxed environment where they can have fun. This is a game so we don’t expect you to feel like it is a second job.

This is a place where you should be able to kick the feet back, relax and enjoy a cuppa (or a nice cold pint of beer!) in the evening with friends. Of course, new players to the game & social members are also welcome!

Please note, we will have gear requirements for joining our raids and trial periods last 2 weeks with a possible extension if we are unsure. This will change as the game moves on and this will be discussed when you contact us!

Okay, but what does Call of the Void need for it’s raid team?
Currently we can use pretty much any dps spec and a healer but preference goes to:
Healer (any non paladin healer) (in high demand)
Dps:
Monk
Warlock
Warrior
Mage
Any dps with a tanking or healing offspec

But since it is HC and not top end mythic class balance doesn’t matter too much and will consider any person that would like to join our guild so be sure to send us a message if you are interested in joining!

Contact info:
Bnet Tag: awesomebeard#1853 (Recruitment Officer)
Discord: awesomebeard#2478

Bnet Tag: Ilanoar#2296 (Raid Leader)
Discord: Ilanoar#3210

Still on the lookout for some DPS and 1 healer!

The healer spot has been filled, we are still looking for DPS, mostly for the below:

Warlock
Mage
Shadow Priest
Balance Druid
Death Knight
Rogue

Update, still looking for more players we have currently changed our schedule to just raid on mondays clearing the raid and give people time to do other things if they desire. We will resume our usual schedule (mon-tues) once the new raid comes out.

Still looking for a few DPS to fill our ranks! We are in need of the following:

Windwalker Monk
Warlock
Balance Druid
Hunter
Rogue
Demon Hunter

I’ve just sent you a Bnet request Awesomebeard, I won’t be around much until Monday so hopefully catch you then.

Cheers.

A little update,

Currently we are mainly looking for any dps especially a mage, warlock, DH and monk but any other classes are more than welcome, feel free to send me a message.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.