A Changed needed in TBC

So with Naxx coming in the week or so, peoples minds will soon turn to TBC, anyone who has played TBC before knows there’s are dozens and dozens of pets and mounts, today I’m going to explain why we need a pet and mount tab like in WOTLK.

Last year I came to the forums and asked for a pet and mount tab for classic and was met with ignorance and “go back to retail” immaturity.
I’m basically going to be using the same argument, but with TBC its only going to make more sense.
Why you should add a pet and mount tab for classic and classic TBC.

1. In both versions of the game there are a lot of pets and mounts that the majority of the community enjoy collecting.
  2. There is no negative side to adding a pet and mount tab and ill explain why, inventory management while important is no challenge to anyone who’s played a MMO, what is happening at the moment is that people are just using 1 mount and a small percentage may use 1 pet also.
    So in reality if a pet and mount tab where to be patched in next week, the entire player base is saving at most 2 bag spaces, which is nothing, you just gave us 4 spaces for using an authenticator.
    No one is filling their bags with pets and mounts as they take up valuable space, so they go in the banks, but going to the bank to change mounts/pets is annoying and adds nothing to the game.
  3. Because it has no negative effect, any player who thinks they don’t enjoy collecting, can just ignore it, if you don’t collect then don’t it doesn’t concern you.

Bottom line
You’re giving us a pet and mount tab in WOTLK because you know it was a good idea, so why not in TBC when mounts and pets really take off.

To anyone who says “go to retail” or says “no changes” like they did last year.
I say to you, enjoy your world buffs and your boosts.

Please consider this Blizz
“Perfect what can be perfected” Delores Umbridge
Edit: The replies are so disappointing.
“I don’t do this so no one else should”
You use arguements like slippery slope or why not just add dungeon finder, as if thats a valid reply.
You are the reason classic was trivial garbage, as long as people like you are the loudest, wow will never get better.

3 Likes

I disagree. It is not a needed change.

3 Likes

…Yeah, just quote one of the most hated fictional characters in existence, that’s defnitely going to get people to agree with you.

6 Likes

Just because there’s no negative effect does not justify implementing it if it was not part of the original game.

1 Like

say you implement this and all of a sudden everyone is sporting a small midget and different mount depending on what they ate for breakfast.

this was not the vanilla or tbc experience and should not be classic experience.

1 Like

was min maxing and what happened after honor release a classic experience?

2 Likes

Yeah I prefer that it takes up a bag slot. It’s kind of an RPG element that most ppl just have one mount with them and that you mostly pick one and stick with it.

No. Still doesn’t justify implementing more that goes against it. Slippery slope at it’s worst.

can always add a outfitter feature to substitute transmog for TBC that can make the classic dungs and raids don’t go to waste for getting a outfit piece and make it better so maybe a Rogue can use cloth appearance with leather gear to make a look alike for example, Vanessa Vancleef of retail or hunter use leather with mail and cloth hood for hunter to make ranger lookalike. but trouble is the no changes police will whine about my idea and thats basically it.

can also do with dailies in low levels aswell from all proffesions.

what does minmaxing have to do with pokemons? Apples to oranges anyone?

If there should be some changes inmplemeted, then it should not be for pet and mounts collecting omg…

1 Like

Which retail feature was added despite Blizzard not thinking it was a good idea? May as well add achievements, group finder, LFR, azerite and vanilla zone flying while you are at it.

1 Like

And this was how the #nochanges movement got started.
In a perfect world you could discuss tuning of raid and heroic difficulty and game mechanics.
In reality you have idiots asking for any and all random quality of life features.

Minor QoL changes for the better of the community? Yes.

Features from a different expansion, resulting in a TBC that will feel more like retail and less like it truly was, hitches and all? Resounding No.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be against this as it does nothing to how the game is played.

we are already using a legion client in classic. classic doesn’t even look the same a vanilla the quality of the game is much better yet I don’t see players crying about this

1 Like

Because we knew that was going to be the case way in advance and nothing we said would have changed it. Please stop using slippery slope arguements to justify your selfish need for further changes.

I don’t care if it happens or not I don’t collect mounts the change the op is suggesting has little impact on players makes no difference to me if there is a collection tab for the guy who likes to collect mounts it does no harm in game whatsoever and doesn’t effect me or anyone who doesn’t collect.

slippery slope lol yeah #nochanges worked great for classic players continually broke the game causing blizzard to step in multiple times changes could happen to improve the experience look at AV as an example if they done nothing Allience premades would have reigned forever look at how balanced the map is if there where changes that balanced it the battleground would be a much better experience for both factions since one side would win more than 1% of the time and the other side wouldn’t have 2 hour queues.

Classic should be a prime example of why no changes doesn’t work.

You must be fine with the graphical changes since you wouldn’t have subscribed to classic at all you play a paladin your reckoning has been changed also if you are a hardcore no changes it makes no sense to even play so I guess your part of the #some changes only when it suits me

1 Like

Why do people want TBC? Classic is awesome.

Very few that want TBC would say Classic sucks, the reason they want TBC is because playing the same raids for the rest of their lives would inevitably get boring.

TBC also fixed a lot of Classic’s “annoying” features, such as world buffs and consumable stacking.

6 Likes

You seem to care a lot since you are on the forums quite often advocating for this. Whether a change impacts the players or not is irrelevant. It has NO place in Classic, deal with it and move on. And if Classic was ACTUALLY full 100% no changes, it would have worked much better.