[A] <Crimson> 8/8 Casual Heroic Raiding Guild - Looking For More in Dazar'alor

Hello and welcome to the <Crimson> Dazar’alor recruitment post!

<Crimson> is a guild born out of a joint love of the hatred towards toxicity , as well as the love for clearing raids ahead of the curve . A small (but growing) guild of casual players who understand that sometimes the real world comes first. We have a very dedicated core of members that love to raid and run m+ and the time has come to expand for more progress runs.

We are currently looking to introduce non-toxic players and need DPS of all varieties - however everyone is welcome. While we cannot offer a permanent spot for a tank, we can of course work out some sort of rotation. As always, any extra healers would be most welcome - however being able to run off-spec is highly desirable

Our current raiding schedule is as follows:

Monday - 20:00-23:00 server time (15 minutes break halfway through)

Thursday - 20:00-23:00 server time (15 minutes break halfway through)

[optional] Sunday - 20:00-23:00 server time (15 minutes break halfway through)

We operate a Discord that is in use frequently, most commonly during raid times. There is also a guild WhatsApp group for those interested. We do not have our own guild website, as this is something we feel causes more stress than enjoyment.

Here is our ‘wow progress link’ https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/magtheridon/Crimson

In short, <Crimson> offer a casual home from home that is perfect for new players and experienced players alike. We have our core of no-lifers (myself included) and also a group of social raiders who do what they can to contribute. Our members come from all over, we have a bunch from Sweden, Britain, Malta, Norway and Germany and most range from early 20’s to **.

When I mention that we would like " non-toxic " players - please let me inform you that this does not make for no ‘banter’ within the guild. I can guarantee you will spend half of your time with us in fits of laughter, and being able to give as good as you get will come in handy :slight_smile:

If a casual raiding environment, good times and no toxicity wasn’t enough to ‘wet your whistle’, you can also expect mythic+ runs, drunk raids and stories from the GM (ZzZzZz). We do have a few members keen on pushing mythic keys as far as they will go with some around the 1-1.2k raider.io score.

If you find any of this interesting, please do not hesitate to get in touch with any of our members. Alternatively, you can come to me through this post, in game on Saedyst or Sapulous and via battle.net @ Sap#21512 is also an option.

We look forward to meeting any prospective new members. While you may chose to join us, or not - please remember to always enjoy your time in game.

Regards,

Saedyst/Sapulous

Sap#21512

Officer @ <Crimson> (Magtheridon EU)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.