[A] [Deathwing] <BREACH> Recruiting casual players for PVE content

Welcome to BREACH,

We are currently recruiting casual, social players who are looking to take part in all aspects of WoW - both PVE and PVP.

What we currently do:

- Regular Mythic + dungeons
We run various keys each week to help gear new members, alts and to also bolster the item level of higher members, from the weekly chest (ie +10 keys for 410 items)

- Battlegrounds
Most of the guild are veteran players from the days of vanilla and have always enjoyed some PvP action. Whether it’s arenas, casual BG’s or even open world, we’re never shy of a scrap!

What we’re hoping to start ASAP:

- Weekly Raiding
As a guild, we are new to the raiding scene in BfA. That being said, we are all very knowledgeable of the tactics required in the raids and are looking to start running a weekly raid. Whether that’s BoD or the new Crucible of Storms is yet to be decided. We aren’t a raiding guild, never will be, but we still want to achieve end game content as a team.

We have recently migrated our guild over to EU-Deathwing due to our last server being absolutely dead (Bladefist). This is and will now be our permanent home and we are looking to bolster our guild roster, making some new friends along the way.
Most of us are veteran players of WoW, having started in Vanilla but are not, by any means, elitists. We are a fountain of knowledge for any new players and we welcome absolutely anybody to come and join us.

We have a Guild Discord server running which you will be invited to upon joining the Guild.

If you’re interested, or would like to know more/have a chat then please don’t hesitate to drop me an in-game message, send me a mail or alternatively drop a comment on this post and I’ll get back to you ASAP.

Many thanks, see you all on the battlefield!

1 Like

Are you still recruiting? Are you on Discord?:slight_smile:

Still recruiting?
I’m a returning player from the Vanilla/TBC era.
I’m also looking for a new home that’s active, social and casual.

Let me know what’s your discord.

Do any of the guild take part in arenas ? It’s something I would like to get into along with all the other content.

1 Like