[A] <Deception> 8/10M. - Recruiting for 9.1

Information
Deception is a newly formed guild within ShadowLands. We have a solid core of dedicated raiders who are passionate about progress in a positive atmosphere. Our goals as a team is not only to progress as far as we can in CN with the weeks remaining, our goal is to hit 9.1 with a stable and reliable team. We want to start mythic progress in 9.1 as fast as possible so we’re looking for dedicated players who share the same mindset.

We currently raid;
Wednesdays 19:30 - 22:30
Sundays 19:30 - 22:30

We also have multiple teams of m+ that aim to achieve 2k rio before season ends, most of us are 1.5k - 1.8k currently. If you’re interested in mythic+ then please get in touch.

What we are looking for

We’re currently recruiting DPS and Healers for 9.1. We currently have 25 mythic raiders and are looking to round this up to HC 30 cap.

Our team is competitive and the starting mythic roster for SoD will be based not only on performance in the HC raid but also the work they put into their characters out of raid, m+ etc.

Below are a list of expectations we’d have on the individual wishing to join;

• Be an active member of the team, both in and out of raid.

• Must have the mental capacity to wipe an extreme amount of times during mythic progression.

• Be able to not only give but also receive constructive feedback.

• Understand the needs of the guild and that if performance is low, expect to sit out on certain fights or portions of the raid.

Ultimately we want what is best and we want to have a solid team that shares the same goals.

What we offer

Deception offers what most guilds say they offer on paper then don’t.
We have daily activity in our discord chilling with members, last night to be more specific after the raid there was over 10 of us just on a watch together enjoying the rest of our night, building friendships and so on.

While we have a passion to progress, the community feel is definitely there.

Regular mythic+ runs, we aim to do as much and as many mythic+ runs as possible for guild members, ranging from lower 10 keys, to pushing 17’s and more.

We have dedicated non raiding tanks that have a passion for mythic+ and use some of the better strategies in dungeons, something that will make you hate pugs for the rest of the expansion.

As a final note we plan to push pretty hard in 9.1, for our first week we’ve drafted a rough schedule for our members;
Wednesday 7th July - (HC Raid)
Thursday 8th July - (Choreghast Groups)
Friday 9th July - (HC Raid)
Saturday 10th July - (M+ Groups)
Sunday 11th July - (HC Raid)
Monday 12th July - (M+ Groups)
Tuesday 13th July - (Torghast/M+)
Note the extra friday raid and other none raid days are not mandatory however it’s highly preferred we have as much of the core helping the team.

Please reply here or add me on battle.net if interested- CVOreo#2223
Alternatively add me on discord since it goes to my phone! Oreo#5101

2 Likes

Hey guys come join us. we are still currently getting stuff sorted but that wont take long

you can also add me on battle net- Jukeeee#2584

message me if your interested

Roster is filling up quickly, currently looking for DPS.

recruitment updated

What days/times will you be raiding?

We will be raiding Wednesdays and Sundays initially, 20:00 - 23:00 Server time.

Once roster is finalized days and times can be discussed amongst the team.

We are currently looking for 1 healer, preferably a Druid or disc priest!

We are also looking for a mage, UH DK and rogue.

We are open for other classes too so if it’s not listed here give me a message!

Updated!

3 DPS spots available, any spot is open however we would prefer;

Unholy DK
Rogue
Fire Mage
Hunter

Updated, looking for 3 dps spots currently.

We are currently looking for 1 tank join our main roster and 3 dps of any sorts.

For tank anything apart from DH is preferred.

Guild recruitment updated, Mythic plans rolling ahead.

Additional information;

Wednesdays 19:00 - 22:00
Sundays 20:00 - 23:00

After this week our mythic progress will begin and an additional day for heroic clears will be added.

Crazy week for Mythic+ in the guild, we did almost 30 keys with our members. :smiley:

Still looking for a few DPS to finish our roster for mythic progress.

Good guild to join also for keys and other content, get in!

Currently seeking a warrior, other dps may contact us also

Still looking for a warrior and other DPS to join us!

Hi, I’m a 220 ilvl ww monk, a place for me?

We are looking for any DPS currently, feel free to add us on discord, we can chat tomorrow!

Heya, add the discord name on the post!