[A] Earthshaker EU Kittens with Knives Recruiting 4/6 SWP

Hey there!

The guild Kittens with Knives on Earthshaker EU is recruiting dedicated players to join us for progress into SWP and onwards.
We are a casual guild but we do push for our raiders to use the proper consumables and know the fights before going into new content.
Our loot distribution method is a LootCouncil method with fair game so that people get the desired pieces they are aiming for.

Our raiding days are Wednesday and Thursday with invites starting at 19:30 ST ( pull at 20:00 ST ) and the raids ending at 23:00 ST.
Currently at 4/6 SWP we are looking for the following classes to progress more in SWP,

1x Enhancement Shaman
1x Survival Hunter

If your class isnt mentioned above dont hesitate to ask me since we are flexibel with our current roster ( Also recruiting for Wrath )

Bnet tag sinnical#2333 Discord tag sinnical#3270 or ingame @ clapmaster

1 Like

Still looking for those enhancement shamans or survival hunter but any other class dont hesitate to ask !

Bnet tag sinnical#2333 Discord tag sinnical#3270 or ingame @ clapmaster

Kittens with Knives bis name. Berny always felt sad while ganking :frowning:

2 Likes

Still looking for the above classes ! poke me at Bnet tag sinnical#2333 Discord tag sinnical#3270 or ingame @ clapmaster ( feelsbad Berny =( )

1 Like

( 4/6 SWP Atm )

Currently looking for the following classes,

1x Enhance shaman
1x Survival hunter

But any other classes are concidered, if interested contact me in the following ways
Bnet tag sinnical#2333 Discord tag sinnical#3270 or ingame @ Clapmaster

Still looking for the above mentioned classes mainly but all other classes are concidered !

Bnet tag sinnical#2333 Discord tag sinnical#3270 or ingame @ Clapmaster

Still looking for the above classes for current content but also recruiting in prep for Wrath !

contact info Bnet tag sinnical#2333 Discord tag sinnical#3270 or ingame @ Clapmaster

Updated the 1st post

Still looking !

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.