β˜„ [A] Enjoy WotLK at your own pace in a relaxed and respectful Community Guild

An Alliance Community Guild on Pyrewood Village - Classic WotLK

Are you searching for a well-established guild, that focuses on the journey, in Azeroth, Outland and Northrend - together?

Are you looking for a guild, that offers a relaxed and respectful atmosphere?

A guild that values kinship, where we treat each other with respect and kindness?

A guild where we go to great care to make each and every guild member feel welcome and included?

Would you perhaps like to try casual raiding every now and then, and explore dungeons together with a focus on fun and camaraderie?

Then we genuinely hope, that our Nighthaven is the guild for you, and that we soon will embark upon that joined adventure, that makes World of Warcraft Classic into much more than just a game.

At the link down below, you will find our Forum, where we hope to answer any questions you may have about our guild, and where we look forward to hear from you.

We offer our Discord server, where you can join and participate, once you get invited.

In addition to Discord, we also use our Guild Calendar Addon to plan our runs and events in advance.

Being a casual and relaxed guild, hardcore raiding is not what has our focus. Instead, our social activities involves joyful get togethers, where we bond over a slowpaced dungeon run and raid, and throughout the year we have our larger guild events, such as our Brewfest Celebration, Christmas Mystery and Easter Egg Hunts. Things such as a good old fishing contest and fun levelling challenges may find their way to us as well.

We hope, that you are enjoying the era of WotLK as much as we are, and that you will find the home you seek within Nighthaven. :slight_smile:

β€œMay the light embrace you and the stars guide you. Be seeing you, as you go with honor, friend, and keep your feet on the ground!”

---

Visit us here:

26 Likes

:fireworks: We wish all of you a very Happy New Year 2020 :fireworks:

6 Likes

Our dear little thread, worry not. You are not getting locked, we got you covered!

And, just taking the opportunity to wish all of Pyrewood Village a very happy Lunar Festival :slight_smile:

5 Likes

We still got you, little thread, never to be locked away. :slight_smile:

Dance like no one is watching!

4 Likes

Adventure runs where we take our time, a welcoming atmosphere and a place to call home.

Look no further. :four_leaf_clover:

Onwards. Together.

4 Likes

Still here, of course - you shall not be locked, little thread, we got you.

In this current world situation, we are grateful to have good old Azeroth to unite us all, and we hope, that you all are getting through this time as easy as possible.

:ear_of_rice: Happy Easter to all of you :hatching_chick:

5 Likes

Bumping this as until real life decided to have some fun my way… wedding being posponed due to the apocalpyse, falling down the stairs and seriously injuring myself etc, I was temporarily with these guys. Awesome bunch and can highly recommend.

Happy Easter :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello Guillin, I recently joined Nighthaven, and it seems you are fondly remembered by family members. Come and see us some day :slight_smile: I hope you feel better and thank you for your kind words.

6 Likes

Hey Moonzy, it’s definitely on my to-do list :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nighthaven is still there, stronger than ever, and looking forward to hear from you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

A good place to call home! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wishing all of Pyrewood a lovely summer, from Nighthaven :sunny:

4 Likes

Thank you Nighthaven for giving me a home in Azeroth :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Happy 1 year Anniversary Classic WoW and Pyrewood Village :clinking_glasses:

7 Likes

We just opened up our doors again, and look forward to hear from you :slight_smile:

Come celebrate with us,
as we embark on yet another year of adventures through Classic WoW together. :clinking_glasses:

4 Likes

A really cozy guild, can only recommend it :grinning:

2 Likes

Still the coziest guild in Azeroth :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sounds like a lovely guild

4 Likes

As the holiday season is fast approaching, we find ourselves looking forward to celebrate Winter Veil together in Azeroth once more. :snowman:

Perhaps you will join us?

5 Likes

I will, for sure :slight_smile:

4 Likes