[A] [EU] Earthshaker <Otter Clam Destroyers> Recruitment post

We are a raiding guild looking for motivated raiders to come and take down TBC content in an organized and efficient manner and get prepared for WOTLK. Our leadership is comprised of players who have experienced and led through all of WoW content so far, retail and classic.

What we are looking for are players who aim to come prepared, take raiding seriously, and have positive and mature attitude. We are looking into personality rather then character you play so do not be afraid to poke me and chat about the possibilities.

Currently we are looking for a healer (priest or shaman) and mage / boomkin but all exceptional players are welcome to apply.

Current progress in Sunwell Plateau: 4/6

Raid days:
Monday and Tuesday - Main raid (SWP progress) 19:30 until 23:00
Wednesday and Sunday - Old content

Loot is being distributed via Loot council system in a fair and transparent manner.

We are also welcoming social and trial members.

If you are are interested in more details or wish to chat about the guild itself feel free to add me on discord - Zen#2674 or whisper me online in WoW on alliance side Earthshaker on Zentura.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.