[A] [EU] Earthshaker <Washed Up> Freshly made social/semi-hardcore guild, recruiting now for TBC!

Social/Semi-Hardcore Guild looking ahead towards TBC!

Who are we?

We are a fresh Alliance EU guild looking towards TBC and beyond. I am personally someone who has vast endgame/hardcore experience in both retail TBC, clearing up to BT, and private server TBC, where i was leading the top guild on the server, clearing sunwell weekly. We hope that by TBC launch, we will acquire various experienced players from retail TBC and the private server scene, but also people who are new to the TBC experience who truly want to dedicate themselves to the game and learn in the process. Due to becoming a boomer now with real life priorities, i am fully aware the importance of real life responsibilities and time management. My goal reflects this mindset, understanding yet aiming high by managing our time around the players we have. I aim to be more than just a guild, i aim to have a friendly, chill yet passionate community and i truly hope you can consider us when that dark portal finally opens!

Preparation:

Now with the BETA released the opening of the Dark Portal isn’t far out of our sight. The coming months we will be spending our time preparing our characters in our own pace, some are still leveling, some are gearing up to hit lvl 70 as one of the first on the server.

Eventually, we will form leveling groups at launch.

Raid Days & Times

Wednesday & Sunday @ 19:00-23:00 (Invites begin at 18:30)

Loot System

We will be using a highly transparent loot council system that allows everything to be seen publicly, from who is voting and also their reasoning behind it. Additionally, we will be allowing different members to join the council on a weekly rotation, eliminating any doubt or concerns players may have over where the gear goes

Loot Rules

• If items aren’t subjected to Loot Council, it will be resolved over a simplistic roll system which MS over OS. Unless class restricted or previously set up rules, all items are up for grabs by anyone/class.
  • All items won in rolls are yours to keep not to be traded to a friend. You cannot roll for a friend.

Recruitment

We are currently recruiting every class to give a clearer view of our roster during TBC. However, during this time I can say that we are looking for the following class/specs:

1 x Mage
1x Druid (All specs)
1x Priest (Shadow/Holy)
1x Shaman (All specs)

If your class does not consist within this list, dont hesitate to contact me as we always look out for exceptional players!

For any further info you can find us on discord:

https://discord.gg/xfr8gNue4h

Or feel free to directly PM me on discord at Liamx#0963 OR Ingame: Liam091#2368

Bumpingggg

Too early to bump?

Bump! Still looking for dedicated players for TBC Raiding

Have a cheeky little bump on me!

Hey guys, I really like your attitude and I liked what I saw when I looked at the discord channel. I was looking for a fresh server to roll for TBC as my server is pretty much dead (Razorgore). I’m looking to roll a warrior, I’ve already added you on bnet, but hit me up when you get the chance Beckett#21729 and we can talk more.

Recruitment going incredibly well so far!

Now in need of:

1x Warlock
1x Mage
2x Shaman (All specs)
1x Priest (shadow/holy)

Please contact me via discord or ingame for more details! (top post)

1 Like

Looking forward to Get the fresh TBC fun going!

UPDATE: Bumperino

Classes Needed:
2x Resto Shamans
1x Enhancement Shaman
1x Mage
1x Shadow Priest
1x Balance Druid
1x Resto Druid
1x Feral Druid (Tank)
1x Warrior (Protection)

Keep in mind that even if your class is not listed above we are always open for exceptional players that are active and know the game.

Please contact me if you are interested (See top post) OR Feel free to complete this short application form!

[Washed Up - Google Forms]
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10n3bIMcNLUtpahQdwjuvy9y64_tlnYWlLcflFOSVXdw

Bump! Still looking for dedicated players for TBC Raiding

Bump!

Improving everyday and managed to recruit some key roles :smiley:

Still in need of

1x Mage
1x Resto Druid
1x Priest (Holy/Shadow)
2x Shamans (Resto/Enhancement)

Currently in need of:

1x Mage
2x Restoration Shamans
1x Enhancement Shaman

Not listed? Feel free to check in with us. Socials & exceptional players are always considered =)

Bump:

Still looking for those pesky shamans, where you at?

Bump: Still looking for Shaman’s !

Hey there,

Got a 60 warrior on nethergarde keep, will be playing enhancement shaman and looking for a home. Wednesday Sunday is good for me also.

Hey, any chance you’re willing to play resto from time to time? @Aquiniqua

Personally I’d like to main enhancement, but yeah I could definitely play resto as off spec for sure. Shall I add you on bent?

Meant to say bnet^

You can contact me or Liam/Tallywhacker in game or add his b-net in the first post :slight_smile:

Bump: Still looking for Shaman’s !