[A] EU-PvE - Midnight Sun Order (Classic Guild)

Guild: Midnight Sun Order
Web: midnightsunorder.enjin. com
Discord: Yes - please PM me - Eiowyn/Mysticism(Adam)#0150
Faction: Alliance
Realm: EU PvE
Type: Non-hardcore Raiding - i.e not gunning for server firsts (if we do - great). Aiming to clear Naxx
Raids: Weds & Thurs, 20:00 - 00:00 server time (with Mon alt / 20man runs)

Recruiting to fill the last couple of slots pre-launch (we are going for 6 of each viable class);
3x Resto Druid
1x Holy Pala
2x Holy/Disc Priest
2x Hunter
1x Mage
1x Rogue
2x Fury Warr
1x Warlock

Midnight Sun Order (also re-guilded as Deceived) originally existed as a raiding guild 2004 – 2010, primarily active in Classic, TBC & WotLK.

We were relatively successful; achieving full clears of ZG, AQ20, MC & BWL. We reached Twin Emps in AQ40 and whilst reaching Naxx unfortunately we never registered a boss kill before TBC landed.

TBC we saw a similar level of progression, with full clears of Kara, Gruul, Mag, SSV, TK, Hyjal and Black Temple. The guild stopped raiding before Sunwell launched.

Come WotLK we raided again, clearing Naxx before taking a break and then returning to clear ICC.

Like most players, interest was lost come Cata and the guild finally downed tools in an official raiding capacity.

Our aim for Classic is to clear all content.

The guild’s main focus is fun, with minimal drama and a relaxed raid environment. To set expectations, we are not an elitist guild – if you are looking for server firsts we are probably not the guild for you. However, this is not to be confused with not taking the game seriously. As mentioned above, the intention is to clear all content.

As we have a dedicated group, discord details available upon successful application (i.e. PM me for a chat and/or apply via site to discuss). I’m not looking to fill our discord with non-guildies, as gives a false indication as to numbers come launch.

See website for full guild history and current roster. Please send me a PM if interested.