[A][EU-Ragnaros] 3 Returning Players LF PVE/Social Guild

We’re 3 returning players; me, my girlfriend and a friend of mine. We’re looking for a more casual guild that focus on the simple aspect of having fun in the game.

Trying to post here as the in-game Guild Finder is the biggest pile of garbage ever to be created.

Focus should be social/PVE, we’re not very big fans of PVP. Questing, dungeons, crafting and the like - eventually maybe raiding.

Would like to join at least a somewhat established guild with some active members.

I’d prefer if you reply here rather than contacting me ingame, that way you can post a link to your recruitment thread or describe your guild shortly and maybe some other players will be interested as well! :slight_smile:

Hey there, please add me for a chat :slight_smile:

Beckmiester#2563

Hi! You didn’t mention if a realm change was sonething you’d consider, but who cares on Hellfire might be the kind of guild you’re looking for.

We’re a small guild (not keen on huge guilds where people don’t know or interact with each other). We have a mix of new, returning and experienced folk on board and most are still levelling at the minute.

We run dungeons together on lower level alts (loving scaling for this!) and intend to cover every dungeon as we go along with those guys! Some of us are levelling through quests, some in LFG dungeons; we’re levelling professions (sometimes racing each other lol); going to the faire, and more than anything, chatting and having fun!

We’re looking forward to everybody getting to 120 but there’s no pressure or hurry either. We want to get into doing current dungeons etc but in a chill environment where people aren’t going to freak out if you’re trying tanking out and everybody wipes etc! We laugh, we learn, we go again :smiley:

You’ll see more of us on evenings, some a bit earlier or later due to time differences, and that’s when we mostly get together to do stuff. A few of us work odd shifts though, so you can often find someone on pretty much anytime day or night.

If this sounds like something you guys (or anyone reading) might enjoy, feel free to add me Mumm#2233 or if you’re already on Hellfire (or reroll there), you can /w any guildie if you have any questions or just fancy trying us out for fit! :slight_smile:

If you’re interested in switching factions, our guild Order of Thrall is recruiting. We’ve been around since 2007 back on Auchindoun and moved to Ragnaros back in Mists of Pandaria.

We’re a Social Raiding guild. So while we look for people to know their class, are reliable etc we’re also looking for people who are social as we’re a group of chatty people who are usually sat on Discord most days/evenings.

We raid 2 nights a week: Monday and Thursday from 20:30 - 23:30 server time. We predominantly run Heroic, with sometimes a bit of Mythic near the end of the tier - nothing too serious though. We run a lot of Mythic+ together as well.

So if you like the sounds of that then get in contact: Twilightsky#2695

If you are still looking for a guild? Here is our recruitment post :slight_smile:

Ancien Régime is an International Alliance guild on Ragnaros. We are looking for more players to fill our heroic-mythic raiding roster for the new raid in 8.2. Our goal for the new raid is to clear heroic and after that we will aim to get as far as possible in Mythic content. We hope to maintain a steady raiding progression while also valuing the principles of fun, teamwork and dedication.

Why would you join Ancien Régime?

• We are a very ambitious group of kind and welcoming players
  • We offer a structured and mature raid environment
  • We are not a login for raids only guild. We do have an active non-raiding community that runs mythic keys and does other content.
  • You will also become part of our discord community

What are our raid nights?

• Wednesdays 19.30-22.30 CET
  • Thursday 19.30-22.30 CET

Who are we looking for?

• Team players who can communicate through mic and text in English
  • Above average players who are open to improve
  • Players who are not taking breaks from the game every expansion
  • Availability on both raid nights at least 90% of the time

What are we looking for?

• DPS
  • Any other exceptional applicants

It would give you an edge over the competition if you send relevant logs, have noticeable raid achievements or experience!

We are also very interested in social players that are less raid focussed.

If you are interested to join or got some questions, please contact:
Bnet: KoekuBakker#2326
Discord: KoekuBakker#2559