[A]EU Razorgore <The First Order>

Guild Name: The First Order
Region: EU
Language: English
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Razorgore

Mission

The First Order is a brand new CasualCORE progression guild on Razorgore - currently in leveling mode with raiding in sights

Our mission is to successfully recruit driven, passionate and hungry individuals new or old to work as ONE , towards anything we have in our sights!

If you are in a group of 2/3 friends (game or irl) then thats better as we have plenty of groups of friends to team up with - makes communication easier ect.

Vision

Short-Term:
Creating a nice social place where you can help each other on quests and raids.

Long-Term:
Maintaining long-term stability, creating a thriving community - eventually will all move to a Death Star like planet but untill then we can chill in Razorgore.

** What we want from you**

• Maturity (or lack of it)
  • Commitment
  • Team Work
  • Accountability
  • Patience (mob pulling)
  • High Raid Attendance.
  • Ability to play your class effectively.

All classes welcome!

WEEKLY HORDE BASHING EVENTS!
I have been busy reaching out to the guilds on the server and now have 16 Guilds who are apart of the weekly horde bash… We pick one area or a horde city… and cause HELLLLL!

-Anyone with good raiding experiance to come in and shape us up in the following few weeks

IMPORTANT

• No Racism or Hate Speech will be tolerated - (unless its in good taste… just ask if people are easily offended and if they are… dont share jokes)
  • Discord is reccomended but not compulsory.
  • Full loot transparency will be implemented.
  • GM Reserves the right on final verdict of distributed loot if needed.
  • No loot drama, disputes, corruption or freerolling will be tolerated.

Drama free zone

For any additional info please respond to thread, alternatively contact RickGrimes#0417 on Discord

Guild discord invite is : KchqYm6

You can also write a whisper to Palpatine or Blackbeard for in game invites!

LOOKING FOR TANKS AND HEALERS

WE NEED YOU

2 Likes

Just joined :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Approaching 30 members now lots of friendly chilled people willing to help others getting their class quests done. We also doing lots of SM runs at the moment if thats your thing. Come check us out pm palatine or blackbeard in game for invites.

1 Like

Just to confirm so there is no confusion we are currently in leveling mode with bulk of players being MID 30! - we are trying to help as many people as possible - we have many groups of 2 and 3 - normally 2 3 squads going at a time!

Hello, can I join been looking for a guild for some time :slight_smile:

Sure thing! Leave me your IGN and I will add you today.

IGN is Swink :slight_smile:

See you shortly.

i’ve just applied, and was lucky enough to be accepted. thanks guys and gals.

do you use facebook at all? or any other social media? ill see you in discord. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just joined! so far so good

1 Like

Hero - We are getting our discord up and running slowly but if you need anything just message one of the Sith Lords or Palpatine and we will sort you outWhisper Blackbeard or Palpatine and he will invite you to guild.

I joined today :smiley:
You want to join, too?
Come, we have cookies and cakes on the dark side x)

1 Like

Thanks for the comment dude see you soon!

Joined! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello. Are you looking for a shadowpriest and what days do you plan to raid on and when do you think you will start to raid?

Hey Bud. We sure are. Drop Palpatine Blackbeard Ragnaar Seppe or Alvid a PM for invites please or leave IGN here and I will check on rhe daily.

Looking for healers and mages atm! We prob about 2 3 weeks from being raid reasy still in casual / progressive state.

dear all

i wonder if you guys are interested in an old hardcore classic warrior tank

i played classic wow as a second main tank and cleared all pve content in the old days

i started playing 2 weeks ago again and am almost level 40

my char name on razorgore is squillia

1 Like

Hey thanks for reaching out - in at work at the moment but will get a member to invite you. - might be couple of hours but hold tight an invite will be incoming.

palpatine

no worry i am also currently at work i will be home in a few hrs then i will send a wisper to you or any other member

many thnx in advance already

Hey bud im back know - looks like you found another guild though… pet me know of you still need that invite.