[A] [EU] [Silvermoon] <Banterbury> LF more healers for our raid team!

Silvermoon Alliance guild Banterbury recruiting for patch 9.2!

We are a guild of former mythic raiders who are looking for a more relaxed take on raiding. We took a break for 9.1.5 to move from Defias Brotherhood to Silvermoon because of a lack of players, and we’re now hoping for a fresh start with some decent people to raid with. Our goal is always to get Curve and do Mythic+ together. We think of ourselves as less “semi-hardcore” and more “tryhard-casual”.

We are looking for players that just want to enjoy the game. You also need to know your class, be prepared for the raid and be patient with fellow guildmates. We are currently looking dps and healing roles. Our raid days have been decided and will run from 7:30pm-10:30pm Server time on both Sunday and Tuesday. Because of the break, the guild isn’t always active but our discord server always is. I can’t stress enough how much we would love for you to join us there! Socials are also welcomed!

If you are looking for a chill, relaxed raiding experience and to have fun along the way please do get in touch either replying to this or adding either me or one of the officers on discord under mythik#5977 or Thrae#0028
Cheers!!

really professional guild and full of friendly people who are just wanting to have fun

Tank spots now filled :slight_smile: (welcome to apply if you wish to off-spec/off-role)

Any update on raid nights & times?

not at the moment, we will probably do a poll once 9.2 gets announced and see what days suits everyone :slight_smile:

If you are still recruiting i would like to join.

Sweet man if u want to add me on discord I can talk to u better on there and go through the details !!!

1 Like

still looking for healers and dps! please feel free to get in touch ! :slight_smile:

our raid days have been decided so please get in touch

in need of tanks and healers !!!

In need of all :slight_smile:

Still looking for all!! Get in touch

Spots still open! Come get curve

how do we get in touch with you ? Im keen to join on my MW monk

Hey!

mythik#5977 or P1bby#1934 are your best options (on Discord)

hey man ! if u add my discord we can have a chat ! :slight_smile: mythik#5977

DPS and a Healer still required

DPS still open

still looking for more dps and healers!