[A] [EU] [Silvermoon] Umbra - Heroic and Mythic Guild

Hello Everyone!

Umbra (9/10 HC) is an Alliance guild on Silvermoon. We are a friendly, social, semi-casual raiding guild, currently progressing through heroic. We are recruiting any type of members, but especially DPS, to join our guild. Not only that, but we hope to begin raiding mythic as well at some point, once we have a stable raiding group and are comfortable with HC.

We have 3 content evenings (Friday, Sunday, Monday) dedicated for raiding and 1 evening (Wednesday) for general content which can be anything from M+ to PvP to raiding. Our raids are scheduled to start at 19:15 and end between 22:00 or 23:00, depending on how people are feeling. The average age of our members is somewhere between 20-25, although there are a couple of boomers between 30 and 35 in there. We have an active Discord server, and we are very social on it as well.

Our main objective is to have fun and clear content while doing it. We do not have commitment requirements, and you won’t be thrown out of the guild if you miss a raid. We are all here to enjoy the game, it’s not a job.

If I managed to spark your interest, you can shoot me a message on Discord; charlie#0100 and on Bnet; charlie#22171

1 Like

Had a great raid today. We are looking for more dps to join up so we can fill up the roster.

If you can’t get in contact with charlie send me a message on Discord: Netherbane#5347 or on Bnet: Netherbane#2143.