[A] <Euphorians> LF Raiders 6/8(HC) - 2 raid days

<Euphorians> is a guild that was formed on Sylvanas at the end of Cataclysm from the remains of an old guild on a dead server. We currently have a steady group of people and would like to add a few more to solidify our core raiding group. We are looking for mature(+18) and friendly people who know their classes well, have an ilvl of around 350+ and can attend our raid times.

We are currently 6/8 Heroic Uldir.

We use Discord for communication. We consider communication key to raiding and we encourage people to talk and have a good time.

Currently Recruiting:

DPS
Deathknight
Ranged dps any class.

Raid times:

19:30 - 22:30 Server time Monday
19:30 - 22:30 Server time Wednesday

What we expect:

You are a relaxed raider, but focused and prepared when other people depend on your presence and performance, and you know that loot is for the benefit of the raid and not the individual.

What we can offer:

A fun and experienced raid team that provides a relaxed environment for returning or new players. We encourage and help people be the best they can.

Our Goals:

We want to kill the current end boss on Heroics before the next tier is released.

If any of the above interests you then please add one or both of us and send a message or write a reply in this thread.

Paradox#2702
Proserpine#2742
Hypnos#2742
Still recruiting.
Hello, returning Holy Paladin (This is my old RAF ACC)

Currently gearing, albeit struggling to get any groups due to everyone wanting 900+ ilvl, any chance I can get an invite?

I have a lot of experience on Arms Warr/Holy Pala played them both since TBC.

Currently my Warrior isn't 110, but I will be leveling it once I get this Pala geared well enough.
We are mainly looking for good peope that we enjoy playing with. Gear is not that important since it is easy to gear someone up. We currently have a bit to many healers, but if you have a ret spec we can have a talk.
Oh, well.

I've never enjoyed Ret, only prot & Holy. I will be maining Arms down the line.

Thanks for the reply.
You are most welcome. If you are interested in playing your warrior, then we would have room for you.
Still recruiting
Still recruiting DPS
Still recruiting, mainly dps.
Recruiting ranged dps and a healer.
Recruiting ranged dps.
Recruitment still open for like minded people for Antorus
Still open.
Looking for ranged dps.
Looking for a healer with a dps OS.
Opening recruitment again. Looking for mainly ranged dps and monk/demonhunter
Looking for mainly ranged dps/monk
Still looking for mainly ranged dps, but also monk/demon hunter
Still looking for mainly ranged dps
Open for all classes, but mainly looking for ranged dps.