[A] Fallen Dreamers Argent Dawn looking for DPS!

This is just a short post to make recruiting easier, a link to our main thread is down below.

Hey all, we are Fallen Dreamers, a guild on Argent Dawn Alliance with a big emphasis on community.
We are a casual-progression guild just seeing how far things take us.

Our raid Days are Wednesday+Sunday starting 19:30 and ending at 22:30. Progression 9/9NM and 6/9HC 1/9M.
We are currently looking for DPS, prefferably ranged but any will go honestly.

Please reply here, contact me in-game on Aldru-ArgentDawn (Aldru#2531) or poke my officer Marréc-ArgentDawn.

If you’re interested in knowing more feel free to check out our main thread!
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-pve-fallen-dreamers/27376

Still looking for DPS, our sunday raids are now HC focused! So come one come all!

I can say that our HC sundays are starting out well with a solid 4/9HC, close kill on Council.
All our thanks to the people from “Scared of Dungeons” community who tagged along :muscle:

5/9HC with the good folks from SoD!

We’re still looking for those DPS :muscle:

We’re continueing working together with the SoD community and has as such moved on to two days of HC raiding now.

HC Rasta and later Normal CoS fell pretty quickly after bug fixing and with the help of the SoD community.
We’re still looking for DPS.

With a shiny and much needed update to the main thread, we are still looking for folks.

Jaina’s down, Uu’nat still lives. woo hoo

Uu’nat bites the dust so this tier is wrapped up. Time for meta achievements and maybe dip our toes into early mythic in BoD.