A fan related question

I have a bit of a puzzle I need help with. My computer is operating well and as intended but I have a fan power panel on the back of the case for the 3 front fans and the rear and they do not seem to come on at all. The cooler for the CPU is fine and operating as expected has anyone else got this kind of small card and more importantly how do I give it juice and get it working? Any help will be great.

Check if they are connected to the motherboard and if so - go to BIOS/UEFI and check their settings - they either are off or have some sort of fan curve that is to low or follow some temperature reading that is also to low to trigger them (they should watch like CPU temp instead of mobo temp).

I’ll have a look at it see what’s what thanks for the help. Will come back if the issue is still there. I’ve looked and I am not sure how to or where to put the motherboard connector on and where it would go as there are five different sets of connectors on the board various places having looked it extensively it seems the best one is “Sys_Fan” on the far bottom righ hand side but still not sure if that would power them on even.

Sys_Fan is the connector for the front fans, so try it on there. If theres a connector called Sys_Fan2 then that is for the exhaust(rear) fan. Alternatively, you can connect them straight to the power supply with the 4 pin Molex plugs if the fans have them.

I will have a look at the manual when I get home thanks for telling me what to look for the huge help it would be. Update I have found what was not connected was the SATA power lead that was what the fans needed in order to run they are now on and working as we speak. I might as well as since it is on the same topic the light on my AIO pump face plate is not on how do I get that going as well.

Also will look at the BIOS fan settings on a later date to properly configure them all. Thanks for all the help so far again!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.