A few questions about raider.io

I am having some troubles understanding how does raiderio actually work.

1. I understand that each time I complete M+ dungeon some points are added to my overall raiderio score
  2. Can I lose raiderio score?
  3. How do I know what score should I have to enter given M+? For example, I want to run +10, so I should have ??? raiderio to be able to compete

You get 1 score for each dungeon. So it doesn’t matter to run a dungeon 1 time or 100 times. Only your highest score of that dungeon counts.

There are 10 dungeons so your 10 highest scores gets calculated and make the total raiderio score. This also means you can not lose points.

What score you should have depends on yourself, using your own key or the requirements of the keyholder when you sign up to that group, or no requirements at all with friends/community/guilds. When you sign up to a group by LFG people usually would like to see experience which requires a raiderio-score.

2 Likes

Only your highest score for that particular dungeon counts, so one run per each dungeon and there are ten of them. Meaning your overall score will be counted by adding best run of each dungeon together.
Your score on each dungeon will depend on several factors, such as whether you made it on time, how fast you were and the level of the key.
This means that your timed runs sometimes give less points than failed ones. For example, on my shaman alt, I have two runs done on Motherlode. One was +13 on time, other was +15 where we failed the timer. The +15 still scored higher despite not being on time.

You cannot lose rio score. The points do get reset each season, but your old scores will still show on your page, with the overall scores specifying the season you got that score in.

It really depends on who you run with. Some people want more score, some want less. If you run with people you know, you don’t need any score at all.
You are also playing Outlaw rogue, which is very wanted in m+ atm, so people are more willing to take you even if they consider your score to be on the low side.

1 Like

raider.oi useless most case whit all boost servers and so on better just use wow log be sure theny sey theny are

1 Like

I got to 1791 through pugging mostly, and i get invited to most groups i sign up for, unless they don’t need me (Obviously in the key range of +17’s and below).
And you’re telling me it’s useless? Please tell me the difference between Rio and Wowlogs.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.