[A] Fire mage and Balance Druid both 3/8 Mythic

Hello, i and my friend we are both looking for a Semi-Hardcore guild to do Mythic (The idea would be to be close as possible to get CE or to be able to do it in every Raid Tier).

As raid time (server time) we are looking for something that can start around 20:00-20:30 until 23:00. We can give 100% attendance on Wednesday and Sunday.

We are a Fire Mage and Balance druid (both 440+) with 3/8M Exp (ashvane best try was 28%).

If u want any info or logs just put your btag down here ^^.

Hiya, we would be interested if you guys are still looking, Our guild is Fury, we have been around since 2007 and we have 2 raiding teams of different levels but our Mythic team is just coming back from a break at the moment and I am using the opportunity to fill it out with the classes we really want. Before we took the break we were about 20% on Ashvane pre nerf. If you would like a chat please add me as we are actively seeking both the classes you play and would like to take a look at your logs etc Asta#2730

LeeRecioy#2489

Overzealous would be interested to have a chat with both of you. We are 6/8M currently with 6% wipe on Court. We raid thru&sun from 20:00 to 23:00.
If you’re interested give me a poke:
bnet: SilverWing#2337

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.