[A] Fluffy Toxic Pandas are RECRUITING!

Hello! My name is Sweetem, I’m one of the guild leaders at Fluffy Toxic Pandas, we’re an alliance guild on Ravencrest and we are recruiting for Shadowlands! (Whenever that may be!)

We’ll be focusing on Mythic Plus dungeons and pushing for high keys, whilst maintaining an active and social guild/discord.

Our guild has been around since 2009. So we’re a long standing guild with a lot of experience. We are also new to the server.

We see ourselves as an old school guild in terms of having a social and active chatty guild. From the moment we log our computers on, we’re on discord ready to play and chat.

We’re hoping like minded individuals would like to join us - I’ve been actively recruiting for about 6-8 weeks now and it’s going really well! Over the last few weeks we have been mount farming and doing dungeon achievement runs, Mythic +, levelling new toons and getting to know each other! It’s been amazing <3

If there are any new players looking for a home and somewhere to learn the game as well then we’re the place for you. No question is a stupid question - We were all new at one point and you got to start somewhere!

Add me on battle for information or you can request to join via the guild finder in game.

Thanks, Sweetem#2600

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.