(A) Gladius dei MOVED TO RAVENCREST

Hello there! Gladius Dei is recruiting more raiders to fill in our ranks! We are a stable guild that's been around on Doomhammer since February 15th 2005. Our current progress 9/9N 9/9HC 1/9M BoD & 2/2HC CoS We want some more dedicated raiders to fill in our raiding team to get a good pool to draw from for future BFA progression.

What we are looking for:

Tanks: We currently are not looking for tanks at this time

Healer: We are Currently looking for a Resto Shaman and Holy Paladin.

DPS: We are currently looking for Solid DPS preferably Demon Hunter, Death Knight, Warlock, Elemental shaman, Rogue, Mage, Balance Druid, Shadow priest.

If you don't fall in Any of the above t class category don't be afraid to message me anyway you WILL be considered!

Our raiding times (servertime) are during the evening as following: Wednesday 9PM - 12PM Thursday 9PM - 12PM Monday 9PM - 12PM

We don't make you come to all 3 of our raids but if you want to be a part of the progress group then we want you joining 2 out of 3 raids. (Wed/Thurs) If you are interested in joining a guild that has tons of different nationalities, makes frequent Mythic+ groups and is very social in a relaxed environment then we got you covered. Please reply on this topic if you have any questions or contact me in game on contact Kaspahv#2789, Suitti#21364, Karei#2282 or Cassiopea#2157

Best of luck in your guild search!
1 Like

We are still looking for any ranged DPS to join our guild to raid SoD 8.1.

1 Like

Still actively recruiting for Battle of Dazar’alor

1 Like

Hello

Are you open to social spots? I am leveling my alt on this realm (My main I transferred years ago). But with the right community, I may consider a move back. (You are in a raid right now and didn’t want to interrupt).

sqwelch#2272

We are Still Recuiting for BoD and Crucible of Storms!

Hello I’m looking for a new guild! Currently playing frost DK.

You still looking? Very interested.

we are still looking for DPS and Healers We are now 2/2 CoS