A Golden opportunity

The taste of that medicine does seem to be giving them quite the bitter aftertaste.

3 Likes

If you are implying I ever said so, you should probably check again my posts.

12 Likes

I wouldn’t dare. God forbid.

1 Like

He didn’t name you - he said “Forsaken fans.” I’d recommend you re-read his post.

2 Likes

???

Pretty calm mate.

I’m just pointing out the obvious: I wish you never have to experience the sort of butchering on the race you play.

Given I was the latest and only replier to these posts, seemed that way.
Sorry for not assuming he was referring to some random collective that isn’t present in this current thread while referencing a “touchy” (or whatever adjective he used) issue I pointed out.

11 Likes

I’m not interested in your RL quotes about fantasy.

Plus, the races I like have enough development for plenty of characters to sort out new leaders if one steps down/gets killed.
Some of my favorites are also the Highborne and they’ve already been brought low with only Eldre’Thalas as a potential new city.

I genuinely don’t know what you are talking about here.
The “RL quote” is but a phrasing that is thrown around here (probably based on the book Araphant mentioned), that goes to say that wishing or taking solace in the fact someone is facing something difficult or unsavoury (in this case, bad or negative storytelling), leaves one open to having everyone else turning a blind eye when looking for support upon facing a similar issue.
I pointed at the above because of quotes as these::point_down:

And for the record, I can say it all with about every calmness lol.

Good. Must say that it seemed so.
Glad to know you know that’s not the case.

Edit: Anyway, I’ll drop this now, as it’s rather sidetracking regarding the initial topic.

10 Likes

They clearly have been on top form for too long. It’s time for them, like the night elves had at the start, to be brought down a peg or two.

No longer leading the Horde is a good step forward.

Your problem then. Not mine.

I don’t think any race deserves getting “down a peg or two” via bad story and character butchery.
But, to each their own.

11 Likes

Welcome to what the Night Elves had.

They didn’t deserve to be humiliated during the War of Thorns, but that still happened and you still supported it.
“They kind of needed to be brought down” were your words, in some way, if I remember correctly.

I dpnt think should. The 2sides werent treadd equally.
Sylvannas no toy ,nothing changes basicly 1side had ap or azerite armor as rewards.
Sylvannas choice espcially first was made to be easly missed and wasnt pushed like saurfangs side was. Pick saurfang once and are stuck at that side.
But loyalists have to constantly rechoose it
Game basicly asks: are you really really sure you dont wanna be at saurfangs side? Over and over.

If both were treated equally it would be great bu they werent. A poll would be better imo.

2 Likes

And have.

This doesn’t sound right. It seems as if you are talking some statement and twisting it to make it seem as if I said that…
Is that the case?

6 Likes

why are you all still pointing fingers @ each other.

it’s not like spiting each other will get anywhere. and no, i dont feel brief gratification is worth it?

5 Likes

Some weird mass-liking with alts happening here. Strange, though rather obvious.

3 Likes

Its forum. Middlegrounds dont excist. Always fully woth or against you others. Dont have (good)reason for something scream Till people dont bother anymore.

Its (sadly?) How forum works.

1 Like

I dont renember him ever saying that. And cause happend to 1race doesnt mean should happen tp others aswell.

1 Like

You can’t remember it, as you weren’t there back then. Not that I am saying he did say, or did not say it. But you were not there back then.

1 Like

I do remember, a wall of text, with a small bit stating “it was kind of needed” referring to the night elves losing.

At this point now, I’d love to see the Highborne win something - Eldre’Thalas/Mathystra restored…since they have been on a real losing end ever since Vanilla.

1 Like

Was that around time of sylvannas warbringer/prepatch if so i kinda left forums there cause whole forum was huge mess and people blaming others about how theyre evil irl for daring to play other faction then them ingame.

1 Like

Pretty much.

1 Like