(A) Group of ppl looking for home

Hi everyone

We are a group of 5 persons who would like to continue to play together and are in search for a new home. We are all mature & skilled individuals who have been playing the game for a long time. Some of us have been together since cata expansion. Our current progress as a guild is 2/8 Mythic hence we are looking for something that has at least our progress.

The characters which are composed of 2 healers and 3 dps are listed below:

Kârtor 381 rogue ( can switch to boomkin if needed)
Missyogie 375 resto druid
Bestheãlereu 380 hunter
Mójjo 375 resto shaman
Jerosdk 376 frost dk (can switch to lock if needed)

Our aim is to join a home where all of us can fit in smoothly. The guild must have a likewise mindset where its main goal is to progress through mythic the most as possible while enjoying the contents and community.

Ideally the raids are set between Monday to Thursday after 20.00 server time and that you raid 2 days a week. We may consider a 3 day raiding guild but not all of us can make 3 days raid per week.

I do not want to prolong this so guys if you think you have what it takes for us please do not hesitate to contact us and we can continue to have a discussion on discord.

Our bnet: Kartor#2203 & Roronoa#2243

The group shrunk a bit more and now we are 6 ppl looking for a progressive 2 day raiding guild.
Fraction: Alliance
Server: Available for transfer
Classes: Rogue/Boomkin + 2xBM hunters + Warlock + Resto shaman + Resto druid, possible SP not 100% sure

What we are looking for:
-Active guild and no raid logging only
-2-3 nights no weekends
-not hardcore but progressive raiding mentality
-minimum 4/8M Uldir or with a fat history of M raiding

If you think we are a good fit for your team please dont hesitate to add one of us for a quick chat.

Why don’t you make your own guild then recruit a few? It’s hard enough fitting in joining a new guild with all the cliques but 6 people might be trickier. What if a few don’t like it but the others do?

Hi there Graystorm,

"What if a few don’t like it but the others do?"
Well it all depends on the individual tbh with you. I can speak for myself if i am happy in the guild but one of my friends wanna leave, i will stay defiantly there since i am happy, cause at the end of the day, we all value the game in different ways, us 5 now we are looking for a progress guild were the guild has the ability of dispatching the bosses in a timely manor. If i find that guild i dont see reason to leave if one of my friends is not happy 4 example.

As for the guild creation we already done that and we did not reach the goals we set on ourselves.

Thanks for your reply tough m8.

The group is now consisting of 5 ppl looking for a progressive 2 day raiding guild.
Fraction: Alliance
Server: Available for transfer
Classes: Rogue/Boomkin + BM hunter + Warlock + Resto shaman + Resto druid, possible SP not 100% sure

What we are looking for:
-Active guild and no raid logging only
-2-3 nights no weekends
-not hardcore but progressive raiding mentality
-minimum 4/8M Uldir or with a fat history of M raiding

If you think we are a good fit for your team please dont hesitate to add one of us for a quick chat.

We had some trials but we are still considering more options. If you have a spot for us do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks.

Hey there,

We are currently looking for more players to bolster our team as the new raid is coming out next week.

Feel free to give me a whisper ingame: Emteczero#2954

:smiley:

I think we may have everything you need. Give me a message in game or KRYSIZ#2224

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.